Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Rob Reiner, Lebron James, Striesand, Chelsea Handler, Mark Hamill, Pelosi, the Clintons...do they all have walls around their houses?

Why yes, yes they do.
By elklindo69
It makes sense to build a wall around a 1 acre property.

It doesn't make sense to build a wall in the middle of the desert where people don't bother crossing.

The simpleton thinking of John Forbes can't comprehend this....
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:It makes sense to build a wall around a 1 acre property.

It doesn't make sense to build a wall in the middle of the desert where people don't bother crossing.

The simpleton thinking of John Forbes can't comprehend this....
ROFLMAO @ Elk the doofus. Douch you really dont have a fucking clue do you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG and I thought Clown was stupid..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you need to go out and make a visit to middle of the desert one night Doofus.. You just might get educated.

When I worked the border for the JCNTF with Arizona DPS and Border Patrol. we found all kind of stashes for water and food in the middle of the desert. We did nightly sweeps for over 6 months and found over a hundred a night crossing out there in the middle of nowhere. We found families, mules, all crossing in the middle of nowhere. But thats ok Elk. Someone whos never been out there or who wanted to skew the facts told you. No one ever crosses in the desert in the middle of the nigh. and like the ignorant fool you are, you fell for it hook line and sinker.
By johnforbes
Democrats are just being dishonest.

They DO NOT WANT TO SECURE THE SOUTHERN BORDER.

They WANT more illegals, and they also refuse to secure the voting because with ID because they WANT illegals to vote.
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:I thought the Mexicans were supposed to pay for the wall?

What ever happened to that?

:lol:
Ya know Elk The Doofus. Its great when you admit to being a dishonest dumbfruck. Seriously I have seen dried up dog shit with more brains and commonsense then you... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:Rob Reiner, Lebron James, Striesand, Chelsea Handler, Mark Hamill, Pelosi, the Clintons...do they all have walls around their houses?

Why yes, yes they do.
Area 51 doesn't even have any fencing from what I understand?

Maybe you conservatard nitwits can prove me wrong...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
You can hike up a little mountain, or tall hill, and look at it. Didn't see any fencing there.

Chelsea Handler's wall is really impressive, but she says walls are bad.

I believe it is Rob Reiner's which actually has barbed wire on top.

Leftist hypocrites.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment