Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
So some gay kid nobody ever heard of is a victim of a racist beating in Chicago?

At 2am, he goes to Subway and is attacked by 2 white men wearing MAGA hats and carrying bleach and a noose?

And the kid has a history of virulent anti-Trump tweets?

And there is zero evidence to support his story, which will surely turn out to be another pack of lies the media outlets eagerly pushed.
".. Smollett’s manager, Brandon Moore, who was with his client at a Chicago apartment when the police arrived, claims he was speaking with Smollett on the phone during the attack and overheard many of the racist and homophobic comments Smollett recounted.
“I heard that clearly. I heard the scuffle and I heard the racial slur,” Moore told Variety when asked if he heard the alleged “MAGA country” comment.
But Smollett and Moore now refuse to turn the records of their calls over to the police.

Looks like the whole thing is..Typical nigger bullshit.. :lol: :lol: :o :lol:
When the police showed up 40 minutes after he reported he was attacked, he opened the door and had a noose on his neck, surveillance video shows him arriving at that location carrying a sub sandwich and not wearing the noose 20 minutes prior to the police arriving. So he put the noose on for the police, also when he first called it in, he said he couldn't determine race because they had hoodies and gloves, there was no mention of racist comments, that changed after he talked to his manager. They have surveillance of him at the subway but he was alone and all of the surveillance videos show him walking alone, not capture anyone attacking him, none show him with a noose on his neck including the one outside of the building he entered prior to the police arriving. Maxine Waters has cautioned the FBI and police that their investigation was going in a racist direction of trying to cast doubt on the attack.
The nigger's story keeps unraveling...!
the police finally identified the two men in the video.

turns out they are brothers ….they are from Nigeria,
and one of them co-starred with Smollett on the show "Empire"..

No MAGA caps...!

Too bad they are not Trump supporters, we could use their vote..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sillydaddy wrote:Too bad they are not Trump supporters, we could use their vote..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump's approval rating is now below 40%. I suppose you're right...Trump will need every vote he can get!

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Being gay, at least Jussie can plead he has mental issues as a defense. That same jurisdiction just sentenced a white man who fabricated his car was stolen by 3 black males to 3 years in prison for filing a false police report. It'll be interesting if they do the same when a black falsely claims whites victimized him. For some reason, I suspect they'll not go as hard on the black guy for filing a false police report against whites.
HICAGO—Two brothers told Chicago police investigators that they were paid by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to stage an attack on him, according to a person familiar with the situation but not authorized to speak publicly.

The person, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the ongoing investigation, said police are attempting to interview Smollett again, so they can question him about the brothers' account.

Smollett’s attorneys later Saturday issued a statement saying the actor would continue to cooperate with police, but felt "victimized" by reports that he might have been involved in the attack.

"Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying," the statement from attorneys Todd Pugh and Victor P. Henderson said.

Smollett, who is black and gay, said he was attacked while walking home through Chicago’s Streeterville neighborhood late last month. He told police masked men tied a noose around his neck, poured bleach on him and yelled the slurs and “MAGA country!”
RealJustme wrote:John called this as a obvious hoax on day one, mean time libtards like elk tries to divert.
you really cant expect much from a retarded (Elk) 2 year old throwing a temper tantrum
So Trump went out and told reporters that he was "surprised" to see Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution. Then he emphasized that Kraft "denies it."

Smollett denies it too, but he’s black so Trump attacks him....
Really Silly....

You're keeping track of who attacked who....first?

And as if Trump never went on the offensive to attack people first...now I suppose that you will claim that Trump only attacks as a means of self defense?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment