Political discussions about everything
Pelosi Pushes Law Which Would Likely Result In Government Taking Children From Parents For Refusing To Help Their Kids Transition Genders
As a father of two girls, the thought of having my kids taken away from me is just about the scariest thing I can imagine.

As our laws sit currently, the state is only allowed to intervene in a family case when evidence of abuse and/or neglect is present.

Things are now changing with transgender ideology trumping the word of doctors and going up against the way the courts give definition to “parental abuse and neglect.”

Western Journal reminds:

Last year in Ohio, a judge removed a biological girl from her parents’ custody after they declined to help her “transition” to male with testosterone supplements. The Cincinnati Children’s gender clinic recommended these treatments for gender dysphoria (the condition of being distressed with one’s biological sex).

When her parents wanted to treat her with counseling instead, the county prosecutor charged them with abuse and neglect, while transgender activists and pro-trans doctors compared their decision to denying treatment for asthma or even cancer patients.

That all happened without federal legislation.
http://westernsentinel.com/00001/?fbcli ... 4s2i_vJYz8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]