Political discussions about everything
johnflubs seems oblivious to the fact that a simple subpoena will get all the texts from the phone's service provider.

They aren't magically gone just by deleting them from the phone, and johnny knows it.

So why would johnny lie about "destroying evidence" on a partisan tool thread? Anyone? Any partisan retards out there who don't understand johnny's dishonesty? Why is he lying to you? What could his dishonest scumbag agenda be?

Or is he really just another dimwitted victim of his handlers' propaganda for party simpletons?
Vide supra.

The answer is "maybe."

But the real question is why Mueller's team attempted to delete this text evidence, or in fact did delete it?

If they are on the side of truth and justice, why not leave all the texts intact for every citizen to read?

The reason must obviously be that they didn't want people to read, or see, or understand the evidence of partisanship in these key agencies which sought to undo the 2016 election.
So are you such an ignoramus to really believe that the FBI has record retention policy to store email records on an individual device?

Are you really that stupid to believe that?

I use a company iphone and I delete emails from my phone all of the time...why...because it hogs up memory on the device and the company archives the emails in a database so if the device gets broken or lost then all of the data is lost.

Why don't you get a clue before you go around making up stupid shit...
elklindo69 wrote:So are you such an ignoramus to really believe that the FBI has record retention policy to store email records on an individual device?

Are you really that stupid to believe that?

I use a company iphone and I delete emails from my phone all of the time...why...because it hogs up memory on the device and the company archives the emails in a database so if the device gets broken or lost then all of the data is lost.

Why don't you get a clue before you go around making up stupid shit...
How can you delete emails off of two tomato cans and string....
Elkin, please.

You seem like a nice enough kid, but you are astoundingly dumb.

Mueller's team could easily have preserved those texts, but apparently wiped them off.

If they are readily available, where may the public read them?

Another question for young Elkin:

Where are the original 302s?

Were they "lost" too?
First of all nobody deliberately removed any electronic records from their devices...you just deliberately made that shit up. Can you formulate some reasonable argument without making up some stupid shit. Furthermore, nobody circumvented any FBI record retention policies. A published FBI investigation revealed that the text collection system broke down and the texts weren't saved by the system. Nobody actively erased the texts. And from what I understand the texts were later recovered.

John...just stop already. Your made up shit is just pathetic. You're making an ass out of yourself.
Elkin, please.

You seem like a nice enough kid, but you are astoundingly dumb.

Mueller's team could easily have preserved those texts, but apparently wiped them off.

If they are readily available, where may the public read them?

Another question for young Elkin:

Where are the original 302s?

Were they "lost" too?
First of all nobody deliberately removed any electronic records from their devices...you just deliberately made that shit up. Can you formulate some reasonable argument without making up some stupid shit. Furthermore, nobody circumvented any FBI record retention policies. A published FBI investigation revealed that the text collection system broke down and the texts weren't saved by the system. Nobody actively erased the texts. And from what I understand the texts were later recovered.

John...just stop already. Your made up shit is just pathetic. You're making an ass out of yourself.
elklindo69 wrote:First of all nobody deliberately removed any electronic records from their devices...you just deliberately made that shit up. Can you formulate some reasonable argument without making up some stupid shit. Furthermore, nobody circumvented any FBI record retention policies. A published FBI investigation revealed that the text collection system broke down and the texts weren't saved by the system. Nobody actively erased the texts. And from what I understand the texts were later recovered.

So your now claiming your an a google lawyer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
johnny, private conversation is also a "modern way of communicating" and of course is NOT covered under FOIA and the federal records statute.

What someone talks about privately after work is not covered any more than you can get an FOIA transcript of what takes place on a golf course business meeting or in a closed-door, smoke-filled back room of Congress.

Your post is pure bull, and you know it.
Only one reason for the Mueller people to delete countless texts from the phones of Strzok and Page, and that was to cover up what they did.

Were it otherwise, we would all be reading those texts today.

Now some are claiming that texts are not federal records and thus need not be retained.

However, that is pure bull and they know it.

Texting is a modern way of communicating and of course covered under FOIA and the federal records statute.
elklindo69 wrote:John claims that a "cover up" is when the FBI recovers some 20K electronic files from a device that supposedly "wiped clean" as alleged by John?

:lol:
Learn to keep up Elk. Your attention span is about this long >|-|< Clown and Snake both said its about the size of your dick.. Im wondering how they knew that..
namngulfvet wrote:
elklindo69 wrote:John claims that a "cover up" is when the FBI recovers some 20K electronic files from a device that supposedly "wiped clean" as alleged by John?

:lol:
Learn to keep up Elk. Your attention span is about this long >|-|< Clown and Snake both said its about the size of your dick.. Im wondering how they knew that..
If these MAGA morons weren’t so fucking stupid, they’d be concerned.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]