Political discussions about everything
Flynn is saying he was discouraged from having an attorney present for the questioning. If they suspected Flynn of a crime they are required to provide Flynn his Miranda rights before questioning him about those crimes, if that wasn't done, they can't use what he said against him. I suspect that's where the judge is going, was it an unlawful interrogation?
Apparently, the agents themselves didn't think Flynn had lied, and that spin was only placed on it later by corrupt partisans like McCabe.

It is genuinely shocking that a law enforcement agency was corrupted by pro-Democrat prejudice to this extent.

Comey clearly put his hand on the scales of justice and pretended Hillary had not violated 18 USC 793 when it was very clear she had.

Also, it was surely known to high-level intel people that the dossier was fake and paid for by Hillary, and yet wasn't it Brennan who was shopping it around to Harry Reid?
"If they suspected Flynn of a crime they are required to provide Flynn his Miranda rights before questioning him about those crimes, if that wasn't done, they can't use what he said against him."-RealTool

"As I understand it there are or could be charges against Muller for entrapment."-namandgulfdumbfuck

johnny, how can you let stupidity like this go by without commenting on it to straighten them out? You're encouraging your own side to make fools of your position in a discussion. It's proof you never graduated from law school.

Tool, no one needs to be Mirandized until they are arrested. Flynn was not arrested at that point. You're a moron.
"unlawful interrogation" :lol:

namandgulfdumbfuck, when someone lies to the FBI under questioning, it is not "entrapment", dummy.
I'm betting Flynn WON'T be released in the next few weeks unless Trump is dumb enough to pardon him.
If they suspected Flynn of a crime they are required to provide Flynn his Miranda rights before questioning him about those crimes, if that wasn't done, they can't use what he said against him."-RealTool
Clown this is correct. If Muller did not read Flynn his rights.. Muller fuck up.... Period. to bad you dont understand this. Or comprehend whats going on. Puppet!
Clownkicker wrote:johnny, any decently trained lawyer could have produced an argument one way or the other here.

You couldn't produce anything, as always, which tells me all I need to know about your "background".
Heres what we know about your background "Puppet" all you can do is babble and drool
"If Muller did not read Flynn his rights.. Muller fuck up.... Period."-namandgulfdumbfuck

namandgulfdumbfuck, this is incorrect. to bad you dont understand this. Or comprehend whats going on. Puppet!

It is just made up stupid shit that has nothing to do with actual law about questioning people who are not under arrest.

But don't just take my word for it. Ask johnforbes to explain it to you.

Good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:"If Muller did not read Flynn his rights.. Muller fuck up.... Period."-namandgulfdumbfuck

namandgulfdumbfuck, this is incorrect. to bad you dont understand this. Or comprehend whats going on. Puppet!

It is just made up stupid shit that has nothing to do with actual law about questioning people who are not under arrest.

But don't just take my word for it. Ask johnforbes to explain it to you.

Good luck with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Flynn ask for an attorney and was denied his statements can be trashed. As I understand it Flynn was not allowed to have his attorney present. IF Flynn was being detained and or arrested and was not read his Miranda right s his testimony can be tossed. You have the right to have an attorney present anytime you are questioned.
If Muller violated that then he has nothing on Flynn and could be charged with entrapment.
"If Flynn ask for an attorney and was denied his statements can be trashed. As I understand it Flynn was not allowed to have his attorney present."-namandgulfdumbfuck

What you "understand" is just more made up stupid shit.

This nonsense from namandgulfdumbfuck never happened, of course, and a guy like Flynn wouldn't talk to anyone without a lawyer unless he chose to.

"If Muller violated that then he has nothing on Flynn and could be charged with entrapment."-namandgulfdumbfuck

johnny, explain to namandgulfdimwit that "entrapment" has nothing to do with his idiotic fantasy scenario about Flynn not having a lawyer present.

Apparently namandgulfdumbfuck thinks every criminal that's arrested is a victim of "entrapment" because they didn't have lawyers present when they committed their crimes.
"If His Lordship wants better arguments, he will have to pay more than the 400 per hour the forum pays me."-johnflubs

You mean you need to be paid more than $400 an hour to get you to tell the truth about anything?
Otherwise you refuse to enlighten dimwitted Trump supporters about their ignorance or contribute anything relevant to the thread?

With the forum's retainer one would think you could at least hire a decent comedy writer who understands what makes something funny.

As it is, you should be charged with "gross negligence." (Not to be confused with the tacky diaphanous sleep attire you wore at the Frisco bath houses of your youth. Those were your "gross negligees." But they should have gotten you arrested too.)
Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^^ It's always gratifying to see another conservatard simply give up because he knows he's been caught in his lies.
When Flynn is exonerated due to Mullers stupidity. Its going to be really fun rubbing in your face "ClownLicker"
One day after former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's legal team made the bombshell allegations that the FBI had pushed him not to bring a lawyer to his fateful 2017 interview with agents at the White House, the federal judge overseeing Flynn's criminal case late Wednesday ordered Special Counsel Robert Mueller to turn over highly secret documents related to the questioning.

https://newsok.com/article/feed/7873419 ... i-pressure" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Read a report that said the FBI may not have inform Flynn they were doing a criminal investigation...

which means the FBI did not have permission from the executive Branch to go into the White House ...

otherwise they would have had to reveal why they were there doing a criminal investigation and
Flynn would have been made aware of it..... :o
Comey has come out and admitted the FBI didn't follow normal procedures when interrogating Flynn, he has also been caught outright lying to Congress, he told Congress he didn't know what Storke's roll in the investigation was and had nothing to do with the interview of Flynn.

Then this interview on MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace during a forum discussion Sunday, libtard lower their guard when speaking to other libtards and Comey stepped on it.
Former FBI Director James Comey admitted in a recent interview that he personally made the decision to send a pair of agents to interview President Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn in 2017, and acknowledged the arrangement was not typical for dealing with a White House official.

The new details about that fateful interview -- which led to criminal charges against Flynn -- come as a federal judge ordered Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team late Wednesday to turn over all the government's documents related to Flynn's questioning, ahead of sentencing.

Asked to describe how two FBI agents ended up at the White House to interview Flynn in January 2017, Comey, speaking to MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace during a forum discussion Sunday, said flatly: “I sent them. He called it “something I probably wouldn't have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized White House administration, but it worked.”

Oooops Comey done screwed up bragging about bending the rules to get Flynn. Senator Grassley has already asked, who did Comey lie to, Congress or MSNBC and will be calling for another hearing to address it.

When Comey says he wants to remain silent and wants an attorney, Grassley should say "We're going to bend the rules like you did, you're not under arrest so have no Miranda rights, so keep talking"
They leaked to a newspaper the story that Flynn was not under serious investigation to put him off guard, then encouraged him to interview WITHOUT his lawyer present.

The two agents who talked to him did NOT believe he had lied to them.

In a country like this one, this whole process reeks of a Banana Republic dictatorship where some associate of an opponent is the target of a corrupt law enforcement agency.
It's way past time that a FBI SWAT kicks in Mueller's, McCabe's and Comey's front doors and starts seizing evidence.

From the documents released today"

Recalling how the interview came about, McCabe wrote in his memo that he told Flynn by phone on Jan. 24, 2017 he had a “sensitive matter to discuss” with him, and that he and Comey wanted to send two agents over to go over his contacts with Russians, amid media reports on the subject.

“He agreed and offered to meet with the agents today….I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between him and the agents only,” McCabe wrote.

McCabe said he told Flynn that if he wanted to include lawyers from the White House counsel's office, McCabe would “need to involve the Department of Justice so it would be better if no attorneys were involved.”

“Before the interview, McCabe, [redacted] and others decided the agents would not warn Flynn because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed, and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport,” the 302 report said.
ClownandumbfuckassholelickingClwon we tried to tell you moron what they did was illegal.
Not only did they dupe him into believing he didnt need an attorney but they did not read him his Miranda Rights. and used everything he said against him.. OH ya hes going to be walking free... Then its time for Muller to take his Flynns place behind bars for purgery... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Not only did they dupe him into believing he didnt need an attorney but they did not read him his Miranda Rights. and used everything he said against him.."-namandgulfdumfuckassholelickingshiteatingmoron

It is perfectly legal to "dupe" a person under questioning, you imbecile. And you don't need to read someone their rights if they aren't under arrest, you ignorant buffoon. And whatever you say to the FBI (or the police, or any other law enforcement) can ALWAYS be used against you and everyone knows it, and it is 100% legal, you clueless partisan tool.

It was also nice of RealTool to post an account that showed Mueller apparently did nothing wrong and followed standard procedures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why johnforbes doesn't feel the need to keep you clowns from making his own position look ridiculous is beyond me. He seems to thrive in a world where all his allies are demonstrable fools.
Comey just admitted this week that he send over the 2 agents because the new Trump Administration was not yet "organized."

And it is now known that *** were to put Flynn off guard, and he was apparently urged to take questions without a lawyer present.

And that the 2 agents did NOT think he lied.

This is just entrapment, and it is now clear that Comey was a partisan Democrat trying to undo the election.
"Comey just admitted this week that he send over the 2 agents because the new Trump Administration was not yet "organized.""-johnflubs

Yes, smart thinking, wasn't it. It would have been foolish not to take advantage of the Trump Administration's incompetence. You can't blame that on the FBI, dummy.

"And it is now known that *** were to put Flynn off guard, and he was apparently urged to take questions without a lawyer present."-johnflubs

Of course you want your target to be off guard. And you would also like to have him answer questions without a lawyer present. Do you have some point beyond your praise of our FBI's successful interrogation methods??

"And that the 2 agents did NOT think he lied."-johnflubs

Of course they didn't think he lied. No one had checked out his answers yet.
Does it surprise you that the former Director of Defense Intelligence and National Security Advisor would be a convincing liar? Honestly, you poor dimwitted tool.

Fortunately our national security and law enforcement doesn't rest in YOUR naive hands.
I don't have your constipation problems, dumbfuck.

I just sit on the toilet, relax, and voila! Another pile of namangulfdumbfuck swirls down the drain.

But I'm sorry to hear about your routine need to pull the shit out of your ass. It must be quite a distasteful chore for your long-suffering caregiver, even if you get those tingly thrills every time he does it.

Maybe try a laxative and give the poor guy a break?
"He was head of the FBI and shouldn't have been trying to take advantage of anything."-johnflubs

Of COURSE the FBI should take advantage of any legal edge they can get in interrogating a suspect, johnny.

Especially one who is so highly knowledgeable in the field of secrets and lies.

Where did you go to law school, johnny? Some bleeding-heart-liberal college of whiners and pussies?

"But your honor, they can't do that just because it's legal and effective. Waah"-modern Yale Law graduate
That would be a wash because Dems in the Obama Administration protected Hillary, who broke 18 USC 793, and used a fake dossier to frame Trump and wiretap his people.

From Comey to McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, Clapper, etc, there was an attempt to influence the election and then reverse its outcome.

These were not neutral people doing crucial jobs, but partisans who brought their opinions in.

Didn't Brennan vote for Gus Hall, the communist, in 1976?

Set this present debate aside. What sort of person would vote for Gus Hall over Carter or Ford?
That would be a wash because Dems in the Obama Administration protected Hillary, who broke 18 USC 793, and used a fake dossier to frame Trump and wiretap his people.

From Comey to McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, Clapper, etc, there was an attempt to influence the election and then reverse its outcome.

These were not neutral people doing crucial jobs, but partisans who brought their opinions in.

Didn't Brennan vote for Gus Hall, the communist, in 1976?

Set this present debate aside. What sort of person would vote for Gus Hall over Carter or Ford?
So let's something straight...Hillary broke no laws. That's just your made up dishonest shit.

So I suppose that it's so nice to see that the same people who routinely shout "LOCK HER UP" at Hillary are now soooo deeply concerned about due process for Mr. Mike "Will Commit Treason For Money" Flynn, it really brings a tears to my fucking eyes, excuse me for being so emotional Johnnie...

:lol:
elklindo69 wrote:So let's something straight...Hillary broke no laws. That's just your made up dishonest shit.

So I suppose that it's so nice to see that the same people who routinely shout "LOCK HER UP" at Hillary are now soooo deeply concerned about due process for Mr. Mike "Will Commit Treason For Money" Flynn, it really brings a tears to my fucking eyes, excuse me for being so emotional Johnnie...

Of course she wasn't indited.. Comey toss out the evidence without even looking at it.. then gave her pass. but thanks for admitting your a dumb ass hick
Let's get something straight.

Elkin is utterly wrong.

Hillary broke 18 USC 793.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as Elkin's -- cannot avoid realizing that.

All of the trouble the Dems got into (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Priestap, etc.) came BECAUSE they all knew she broke the law, but they needed her as their political candidate to fend off Trump's candidacy.

Elkin is utterly wrong.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as Elkin's -- cannot avoid realizing that.

All of the trouble the Dems got into (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Priestap, etc.) came BECAUSE they all knew she broke the law, but they needed her as their political candidate to fend off Trump's candidacy.

Elkin is utterly wrong.

John Forbes is utterly wrong.

Hillary did not break any laws.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as John Forbes -- cannot avoid realizing that.

I say Trump should hire Jared for chief of staff, because Donnie Jr. is busy printing out emails and shredding them, God forbid that Ivanka actually do something besides grift and stand there looking vacuous, and wait Eric accidentally locked himself inside the refrigerator again...

Elkin is utterly wrong.

8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]