Political discussions about everything
Let's get something straight.

John Forbes is utterly wrong.

Hillary did not break any laws.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as John Forbes -- cannot avoid realizing that.

I say Trump should hire Jared for chief of staff, because Donnie Jr. is busy printing out emails and shredding them, God forbid that Ivanka actually do something besides grift and stand there looking vacuous, and wait Eric accidentally locked himself inside the refrigerator again...

:lol:

Elkin is utterly wrong.

Hillary broke 18 USC 793.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as Elkin's -- cannot avoid realizing that.

All of the trouble the Dems got into (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Priestap, etc.) came BECAUSE they all knew she broke the law, but they needed her as their political candidate to fend off Trump's candidacy.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as John Forbes -- cannot avoid realizing that.

I say Trump should hire Jared for chief of staff, because Donnie Jr. is busy printing out emails and shredding them, God forbid that Ivanka actually do something besides grift and stand there looking vacuous, and wait Eric accidentally locked himself inside the refrigerator again...

Elkin is utterly wrong.

Hillary broke 18 USC 793.

Anybody who reads it -- even with a subpar IQ such as Elkin's -- cannot avoid realizing that.

All of the trouble the Dems got into (Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Priestap, etc.) came BECAUSE they all knew she broke the law, but they needed her as their political candidate to fend off Trump's candidacy.
Judge: Mr. Flynn, what's all this talk about you being entrapped?

Mr. Flynn: It was nothing....nevermind
I thought kangaroo courts in this country had passed into history....that is,

until I saw what happened to Michael Flynn when he came before Judge Emmet Sullivan ....
The sentecning of Flynn on a single charge of lying to the FBI turned into a scene of
what may be like to face a North Korean court. Sullivan, IN OPEN COURT, slammed Flynn for what is called
"uncharged conduct", that is, crimes which Flynn had not committed or even been accused of committing..!!

Sullivan had a loss of reason...so much so he had to walk back much of what he said in open court..! :o :o

sillydaddy wrote:
Judge: Mr. Flynn, what's all this talk about you being entrapped?

Mr. Flynn: It was nothing....nevermind
I thought kangaroo courts in this country had passed into history....that is,

until I saw what happened to Michael Flynn when he came before Judge Emmet Sullivan ....
The sentecning of Flynn on a single charge of lying to the FBI turned into a scene of
what may be like to face a North Korean court. Sullivan, IN OPEN COURT, slammed Flynn for what is called
"uncharged conduct", that is, crimes which Flynn had not committed or even been accused of committing..!!

Sullivan had a loss of reason...so much so he had to walk back much of what he said in open court..! :o :o
So Flynn made a last minute pardon play by claiming entrapment to Trump and it cost him dearly.

I bet Trump might not even be president when Flynn's next sentencing hearing comes around.

Well...at least Hillary didn't elected...right Silly?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sillydaddy wrote:
I bet Trump might not even be president when Flynn's next sentencing hearing comes around.
Well, the limit is two terms ...so you may be right..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I pretty sure that shit doesn't last that long........

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment