Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
HICAGO — Some consider him to be the most famous scientist in the world. But now, Neil deGrasse Tyson is facing more accusations of sexual misconduct.

One of the accusers is from Chicago and shared her story with WGN’s Gaynor Hall.

Tchiya Amet El Maat said it was 1984. She was 23 and wanted to become an astronaut. She and Tyson were grad students in astrophysics at the University of Texas at Austin. One day after class, she says she went to his apartment.
“He asked me if I wanted a glass of water and I was like sure. And then I woke up naked on his bed,” she said, “I didn't know what had happened, what was happening and I couldn't move.”

She said he raped her.
By sillydaddy
Tyson was kicked out of UT....
the story he tells is he was not applying himself to his studies as expected, so his grades suffered.. :o
By RealJustme
Tyson actually now has four women accusing him of sexual crimes. Tyson didn't hesitate to play the race card, as he's done throughout his education and career. On one of his programs he told his audience the women accusing Kavanaugh must be believed unless Kavanaugh can prove beyond a reasonable doubt they are liars. Now it's his turn up to bat. :D
By johnforbes
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that this, um, rocket scientist must be guilty.

Why?

Well, he was accused, and thus Democrats know he is guilty.
By johnforbes
Over the course of a year, there are many great thread titles.

Perhaps they are somewhat less creative than the Sistine Ceiling, but this thread title is more entertaining.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]