Political discussions about everything
Tool, just because Trump lied to you again in a tweet doesn't make it true. Of course, the report didn't clear Trump at all.

"The SDNY's filing on Cohen said the lawyer committed crimes "in coordination with and at the direction of" Trump."

Honestly, when are you imbeciles going to learn?
"Totally clears the President. Thank you!"-delusional Trump talking about himself in the third person

^^^^^^ There's your actual "Fake news dude."

Of course it "clears the President", dimwits. Trump was still a candidate when he committed all those crimes.

Or is he saying it clears Obama of any wrongdoing? :lol:
So Tool, when are you going to start a thread about voter fraud in North Carolina.

I know how much voter fraud upsets you conservatives when it doesn't even exist.

I can only imagine how it must upset you now that Republicans are actually doing it on a large election-stealing scale.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nobody wants election fraud of any kind.

What everybody wants is for every vote, from a qualified and legal person, to count properly.

Did that happen in Florida with Snipes?

Does that routinely happen with the illegal aliens voting in California?

Did that happen with JFK and West Virginia and Illinois?

Did that happen in LBJ's first Senate race?

Voter ID would be a sensible start to end election fraud and achieve the goal we all want -- one qualified person, one vote.
So Tool, when are you going to start a thread about voter fraud in North Carolina.
Oh my God, finally a libtard saying voter fraud might be real. Personally I'd like to see a mandatory 5 years in prison for anyone who commits voter fraud or enables others to do so. When Congress attempted to investigate alleged voter fraud, every single State led by Democrats refused to allow access to their voting records.

One thing I think we call agree to, is that any State that refuses to cooperate with the feds on voter fraud elections, should not be allowed to have the results of their elections counted in any federal level investigations. Glad to see you libtards finally starting to coming around on taking action against voter fraud.
If your'e interested in a topic, you start a discussion by contributing something to the topic. Then if someone else wants to join in, they do. ~~ Clown

C'mon Clown...don't you practice what you preach? :o
Clown is so upset that the promised Mueller data dump that was going to shake the nation, failed to cause a tremble. In fact Trump and his attorneys are celebrating the lack of evidence that Trump did anything wrong. So what does clown do? He wants to talk about North Carolina. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tool, when a released report is 60% redacted, that should tell you that there's a lot of important stuff that you don't yet know about, dimwit. Celebrate all you want, dummies. You're clueless Trump supporters.

And it wasn't ever a "Mueller data dump" you moron. You've been listening to FOXnews again.

As to sillydummy, I always practice what I preach. Where do you see any evidence that I am interested in talking about the North Carolina voter fraud? If I were interested in talking about it you would know because I would have started a thread about it.
Even so, I did contribute to this discussion by noting that conservatives are hypocrites about voter fraud. When it doesn't exist, they pretend to be upset about it for partisan propaganda reasons, but when it actually does exist, they couldn't care less as shown by their failure to even bring it up.

Thus I merely wondered when RealTool would stop diverting attention with his usual Trump propaganda and start a thread about something actually going on that seems to upset conservatives so much. All of a sudden it doesn't interest them at all.
That's why he started this silly thread in the first place. It diverted your attention, dummy.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]