Political discussions about everything
Acosta Returns to WH to continue to Bully, push and slap interns around turn questions into a debate. and in general be an Asshole

Acosta: WH gets order to return WH press pass.
Trump's Interns: Don't give him the mike or answer any of his questions!
"Acosta Returns to WH to continue to Bully, push and slap interns around turn questions into a debate. and in general be an Asshole"-namandgufldumbfuck

Trump does it every day and you have no problem with it. So why is Acosta's behavior unacceptable in your mind?

Are you saying there can only be one asshole at a time in the White House?
Clownkicker wrote:"Acosta Returns to WH to continue to Bully, push and slap interns around turn questions into a debate. and in general be an Asshole"-namandgufldumbfuck

Trump does it every day and you have no problem with it. So why is Acosta's behavior unacceptable in your mind?

Are you saying there can only be one asshole at a time in the White House?
Yet you can never show how or where Trump has been an Asshole. Either show us link or shut the fuck up ClownLicker..All you can do is defend scum like Acosta
Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^ What planet is this clown living on?

He honestly doesn't know trump is an asshole and always has been. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusional conservatards... :shock:
Clown trying to deflect from the subject again.. FAIL!!

I wouldn't give him the mic or even call on the piece of shit.. Acosta is nothing but a Bully.. One that Clown worships
Obama didn' t call on anyone from FOX news and was proud of it, he said why should I call on someone who I know is going to attack me? Trump should do the same. There are over 100 reporters there and only 8 or 9 get to ask questions, why should Acosta assume he has to be called upon?
See, dimwits, this is not an issue, is it? Your handlers have you all wound up over nothing.

Why do you let them use you like this. Doesn't it ever occur to you to wonder what it is they DON'T want you thinking about when they get you all upset about nothing instead?
sillydaddy wrote:If Trump was to cancel the press conferences …
CNN would accuse him of violating the entire Bill of Rights .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats a no shit.. they would be making all kinds of fake claims :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently, Fox was also foolish enough to join CNN in this ridiculous legal action pretending people somehow have a "right" to come to a press briefing and make a speech.

They don't.

Also, Acosta is NOT a journalist.

He is a rabid partisan.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]