Political discussions about everything
By namngulfvet
VIDEO: Suspect Immediately Opens Fire On Deputy During Traffic Stop

This should make ClownLicker sequel with glee.

Washington County Sheriff's Corporal Brett Thompson's traffic stop became a gunfight against Luis Cobos-Cenobio.

​Tonitown, AR – The Washington County Sheriff's Office has released dashcam footage of a roadside gunfight between a driver and a deputy during a traffic stop on Sunday (video below).

The incident began at approximately 12:43 p.m. on Nov. 11, when WCSO Corporal Brett Thompson attempted to stop the driver of a 2008 Saturn for a traffic violation, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette reported.

The driver, later identified as 29-year-old Luis Cobos-Cenobio, initially refused to pull over.

Cpl. Thompson pursued him onto Steele Road, where Cobos-Cenobio eventually stopped, KFSM reported.

But as Cpl. Thompson exited his vehicle, Cobos-Cenobio jumped out of his car and opened fire on the officer, the dashcam video showed.

Ryan Smithson was traveling “directly behind” the corporal’s cruiser when he pulled the suspect over, Smithson’s wife, Julie Smithson, wrote in a Facebook post.

By the time Ryan crouched down next to his vehicle and started to record, the gunfight was already underway.

After firing multiple rounds at his attacker, Cpl. Thompson began swiftly moving backwards towards Ryan’s vehicle, the video showed.

Gunfire rang out again, then the corporal radioed for additional units to back him up.

Cobos-Cenobio sped away from the stop, but soon slowed just enough to let a female passenger out of the car before he took off out of sight.
https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter ... VDijKHndy0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By johnforbes
Illegals drive down wages.

Their many kids are educated in public schools at vast public expense.

Nationally, about 1/3 of all those in federal prisons are here illegally.
By Clownkicker
"This should make ClownLicker sequel with glee."-namandgulfilliteratedumbfuck

^^^^^ These are your people, johnny. Representative of every last one of them.

I bet you can't wait to find out what comes next concerning that lot. Hazard a prediction...?
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"This should make ClownLicker sequel with glee."-namandgulfilliteratedumbfuck

^^^^^ These are your people, johnny. Representative of every last one of them.

I bet you can't wait to find out what comes next concerning that lot. lizard a prediction...?
WAIT! You say your a lot lizard.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
WAIT! I didn't say that...

Thanks for proving once again that you are illiterate, dumbfuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:WAIT! I didn't say that...

Thanks for proving once again that you are illiterate, dumbfuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im learning from you "Lot Lizard" you know pull shit out of my ass like you and fling it around. Its all you seem to understand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
Thanks for admitting that by quoting you directly I am pulling "shit out of my ass." That's funny since what I posted I pulled out of you verbatim. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never considered you to be "my ass", but if you do, what can I say about it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, on the other hand, have to dishonestly alter quotations to make them say what you want. That's because you are a lying scumbag, like all conservatives here. You can't refute a thing I say, so you make up stupid shit in order to have something to talk about.

But thanks for admitting you are an "ass", dumbfuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:Thanks for admitting that by quoting you directly I am pulling "shit out of my ass." That's funny since what I posted I pulled out of you verbatim. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never considered you to be "my ass", but if you do, what can I say about it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You, on the other hand, have to dishonestly alter quotations to make them say what you want. That's because you are a lying scumbag, like all conservatives here. You can't refute a thing I say, so you make up stupid shit in order to have something to talk about.

But thanks for admitting you are an "ass", dumbfuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for admitting you not only cant read but nor can you understand :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
"Clown's lizard remark was a croc."-johnfibs

But I didn't make any "lizard remark", johnny. Read the entire thread. You made it up.

It was namandgulfdumbfuck who made a lizard remark, not I.

But at least you called namandgulf's comment "a croc", so that's something for a partisan hypocrite like you, I guess, even if you did it by accident. :lol:

"On another note, it was so cold this morning I wore a neck gator to shovel snow."-johnflubs

johnny, that pile of mushy brown stuff you're shoveling isn't "snow". (And you said you were raised on a ranch.)
By Clownkicker
That's yet another lie by johnforbes.

I have never used ranch dressing on any salad anywhere.

Why is it conservatives can't post anything, no matter how mundane, without making up stupid shit about it?
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:Dimwit, who eats salad at a ballet school.
So Clown admits he goes to ballet school.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
Arguing with these conservatards is like playing checkers with a Central Park pigeon...they will shit all over board, knock down all of the pieces and dance around claiming victory...

:lol:
Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]