Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
With all the heartfelt confessions of prior problems, from Bill Clinton to Kavanaugh, from Mueller to Avenati, perhaps it is time for my tale of woe.

Many moons ago, I was a lifeguard during the day and a waiter at night. It was at an ocean resort town. When Beach Patrol duty was over for the day at 4pm and the zinc oxide was off the nose and the yellow slicker on the hook, it was time to don a white shirt and black slacks at a ritzy restaurant.

The owner was a gun-toting NY lawyer named Irv, and he screened his list of waiters for potential and found Sandy, a bronzed lithe teacher a few years older than me, and we became his erstwhile office staffers.

Sandy, who had a smile whiter than her tanlines, was sleek and supple, tall and tan. It was her stacked figure amid the stacks of inventory and billing statements, as the summer unfolded in a blur of Hobie surfboards and 409 Chevs.

Now laughing friends deride, tears I cannot hide.
By RealJustme
I also have to admit I touched a woman's ass over her clothing while on a date during a kiss. Although she didn't complain and tongued me during the kiss, I can't sleep at night for not doing the right thing. While she was tonguing me, I should have asked if I could touch her sexy ass before I did so. I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]