Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
CNN is arguing that Acosta has a Constitutional right to have a Secret Service issued White House pass because he's not a threat to the President, not allowing him to have one is an infringement on his civil rights.
By Clownkicker
Look at what you clowns are wasting time talking about: a poor freshman Congresswoman who hasn't done anything in D.C. since she hasn't even been seated yet, and some reporter they don't like.

This is what your handlers have you riled up about currently. Think about your priorities that make these things occupy your awareness 24/7. Then you actually blame Democrats for Trump's damaging tariffs that are disrupting the global economy and causing instability in the markets.

Your handlers must really be desperate and scared of what Mueller has in store for them if they want to distract you this badly.
By Clownkicker
So now Republicans are trying to delete history and intentionally keep their children ignorant of reality. Or should I say MORE ignorant of reality.

Unfortunately that's going to backfire when their parents start their incessant bitching about Hillary and the kids will ask "Who's Hillary, Dad? Why does she get your panties in a bunch like this?"
By sillydaddy
Yeah....Who's Hillary? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just having a little fun , Clown....I think we are allowed...!
Remember when the liberals went nuts over the First Lady's shoes..? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
sillydaddy wrote:Texas Education Board votes to eliminate Hillary Clinton from history curriculum ....

Mas Triste..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Texas is also the state that added "inteligent design" to their curriculum?

:roll: :lol:
By Clownkicker
^^^^^ See? A Trump supporter finds it literally impossible to make an argument unless he makes up stupid shit to do it.

He can never actually respond to something I said. That would require being in touch with reality on some level.

It would also require an ability to think for himself.

Both those things simply rule him out.
By RealJustme
He can never actually respond to something I said. That would require being in touch with reality on some level
So answer the question to the thread you've posted twice on, where do I get a White House pass? Is it a Constitutional right to have one as CNN is suing for? Clown you stepped right into that, I knew you would. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
"...where do I get a White House pass?"-RealTool

At the White House, dimwit.

"Is it a Constitutional right to have one as CNN is suing for?"-RealTool

You're making up stupid shit again. CNN is not suing on those grounds and never said they have a Constitutional right to a pass. What they claim is that the wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta's First Amendment rights of freedom of the press, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process. That is not the same thing as a "Constitutional right to a White House pass."

RealTool, you stepped right into that, I knew you would. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop listening to your handlers' propaganda. They are not your friends.
By RealJustme
What they claim is that the wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta's First Amendment rights of freedom of the press, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process. That is not the same thing as a "Constitutional right to a White House pass."
I wasn't aware the White House took Acosta's right to his free speech, when did that happen? My understanding is that they revoked his White House pass because of his conduct. I do agree if they told him he can no longer talk, that's wrong, they should have just stuck to revoking his White House access.
By Clownkicker
"I wasn't aware the White House took Acosta's right to his free speech, when did that happen?"-RealTool

It DIDN'T happen, dummy. No one said it did. You made it up. (Or should I say your handlers made it up to get you suitably riled up at those 'evil' media.)

Again, read what they said. What they claim is that the wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta's First Amendment rights of freedom of the press, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process.

Try to stick to what they actually said instead of what you want to pretend they said.

You have a Constitutional right to free speech. CNN has a Constitutional right to freedom of the press. This is not debatable and it's not partisan. But for some reason you are trying to make it partisan. The question is, did the President violate their freedom of the press or not?
You don't get to simply change CNN's actual claims just to try to make them sound silly and to suit your partisan agenda.

"My understanding is that they revoked his White House pass because of his conduct."-RealTool

Yes, that's your understanding, which understanding has nothing to do with the Constitution. You may think Trump has the right to ban reporters for conduct. The question is, does the Supreme Court agree with you?

"I do agree if they told him he can no longer talk, that's wrong,..."-RealTool

But since no one ever said they did, you're arguing against something no one but you brought up in the first place.

Try to argue with things people actually say and not against figments of your imagination. You'll find more interesting discussions with people who aren't yourself. You're pretty tedious, in general.
By johnforbes
There is no right to attend a WH press briefing, and no right to ask questions.

Why am I not invited, given that I'm at least 40 IQ points brighter than Acosta?

And much better looking to boot.
By Clownkicker
I've explained to you why you aren't invited places, johnny. People cringe at the sight of you and then remember a previous pressing engagement.

That tends to spoil media events when everybody leaves.
By sillydaddy
Last year there was a reporter at the local Appraisal office...
and she approached me as I was coming out the door....as she tried to ask me a question, I waved her off..

I expect to be 'served" or arrested very soon now..... :o
By Clownkicker
"as she tried to ask me a question, I waved her off.."-sillydaddy

"waved her off"? So that's what you're calling it now when you hit her forearm as you reached for the microphone, eh? :o

(By the way, we're all sure you should be arrested for something. I just don't know what you're getting away with at the moment.)
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"as she tried to ask me a question, I waved her off.."-sillydaddy

"waved her off"? So that's what you're calling it now when you hit her forearm as you reached for the microphone, eh? :o

(By the way, we're all sure you should be arrested for something. I just don't know what you're getting away with at the moment.)
Thats what he said. He waved her off.. He has no business waving her off. It wasnt his mic. He was guest at the WH.
The video shows he karate chopped her. Get over you left wing commie pos
By RealJustme
You have a Constitutional right to free speech. CNN has a Constitutional right to freedom of the press.
How did CNN lose their freedom of press? I wasn't aware the White House was punishing CNN, I thought they were punishing Acosta for his conduct. I agree since according to clown they've removed the other 50 CNN's White House passes, that's a little over board, they should have just stuck to removing Acosta's. I wasn't aware CNN was banned from the White House WOW!
By namngulfvet
You have a Constitutional right to free speech. CNN has a Constitutional right to freedom of the press.
Yes they do. However they dont have a constitutional right to report from the WH. Or to be rude to an intern, or to be an Asshole to the president, or..........
By RealJustme
Clown I did a little checking and you lied, they didn't remove the White House passes to the other 50 CNN reporters, CNN still has press access to the White House, did you really think that lie would stick?
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:Clown I did a little checking and you lied, they didn't remove the White House passes to the other 50 CNN reporters, CNN still has press access to the White House, did you really think that lie would stick?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
Tool, I never have to do any checking to know you lied.

Please provide a quotation of me saying the White House removed 50 passes from the other CNN employees. I'll wait.

You don't get to make up stupid shit about me.

I know you will have nothing left to say if you can't lie about me, but that's life as a Trump supporter.

But look what you have done. You've made namandgulfdumbfuck cackle like a conservative hyena over your lies.
By namngulfvet
Re: Where do I get my White House pass?

Postby Clownkicker » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Tool, I never have to do any checking to know you lied.
Yes ClownLicker we know you never check anything. Its all pulled out of your asshole. Nothing but shit.. Thanks for admitting that and confirming what everyone on here already knows.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]