Political discussions about everything
Acosta's physical bullying that young lady just trying to do her job should outrage feminist, it doesn't, but it crossed Trump's redline. I hope the White House brings charges of physically interfering with a Presidential aid trying to do her job. Pushing her aside was unwanted physical contact.
sillydaddy wrote:Acosta is a total asshole ....disrespectful to the US President...
he was even rudely pushed back the mic person who controls the mic from reporter to reporter... :o :o
So they hurt poor lil' Don's feelings!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Acosta denied ever making any type of physical contact with the intern who reached for the mike, but a just release video clearly shows Acosta using his left arm to knocking her arm out of the way as she took hold of the mike. He retained the mike and she backed off, she was later able to grab it as he was ranting and didn't see her quick reaction. No way around it that's assault.
Acosta.JPG
Acosta.JPG (47.22 KiB) Viewed 8692 times
elklindo69 wrote:
sillydaddy wrote:Acosta is a total asshole ....disrespectful to the US President...
he was even rudely pushed back the mic person who controls the mic from reporter to reporter... :o :o
So they hurt poor lil' Don's feelings!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
An to think this is typical of the left wing loons. Its ok to bully someone else as long as its not you.. Right Elkshit.
Its coming down the pike Elk. People are getting sick and tired of dirt bags like you trying to bully them.
Acosta is saying the videos being released of his left arm coming down on her arm as she reached for the mike are doctored and that he never made physical contact with her. It would be amusing but libtards believe him and not their eyes. :shock:

If a Fox News anchor had done that to a snowflake democrat, she would have rolled to the ground and carried out to an ambulance. Democrats would be demanding he be locked up for damaging her for life.
RealJustme wrote:Acosta is saying the videos being released of his left arm coming down on her arm as she reached for the mike are doctored and that he never made physical contact with her. It would be amusing but libtards believe him and not their eyes. :shock:

If a Fox News anchor had done that to a snowflake democrat, she would have rolled to the ground and carried out to an ambulance. Democrats would be demanding he be locked up for damaging her for life.
It would be an FBI investigation according to libs.
Acosta is saying the videos being released of his left arm coming down on her arm as she reached for the mike are doctored and that he never made physical contact with her

So...Now Acosta is accusing other journalists of "fake news"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sillydaddy wrote:
Acosta is saying the videos being released of his left arm coming down on her arm as she reached for the mike are doctored and that he never made physical contact with her

So...Now Acosta is accusing other journalists of "fake news"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Does anybody here remember the time when Obama had a hissy fit and whined and complained to everybody at a press conference that he was being treated unfairly and accused the news media of spreading fake news? No....of course not.

Obama was a man of class and style not a full of shit flaming dumpster fire....
I seem to recall a little thing about getting millions more people health insurance and medical care, johnny.

Are you saying all the Republican outrage over "Obamacare" is just a mass delusion of the conservatives in Washington and around America over something that Obama didn't "stand for"? Are they really that crazy?
elklindo69 wrote:Does anybody here remember the time when Obama had a hissy fit and whined and complained to everybody at a press conference that he was being treated unfairly and accused the news media of spreading fake news? No....of course not.

Obama was a man of class and style not a full of shit flaming dumpster fire....
How can you be pissed off at a press that treats you like a Queen everyday your in office :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To quote Obama..."This is my House now..!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acosta is banned..! "until further notice.." Not because of the mic incident..
but because he acted like a complete asshole in front of a US President..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wouldn't know what a Democrat does or doesn't care for, dummy. But if you think this is some sort of partisan issue, then you're dumber than even I already think you are.

That's the thing about you moron conservatives. You actually think that I have some sort of personal political stake in what becomes of a TV entertainer.

I don't waste time reading PEOPLE Magazine like you do. I couldn't care less what happens to some tap dancer doing a buck and wing for a living like those clowns on FOX news.

But just so you know I didn't miss your point, yes, even I don't like you because you act like an asshole. :o :o :lol: :o
namngulfvet wrote:
elklindo69 wrote:So conservatards go apeshit bananas because some journalist gently touched an intern?

And the same conservatives think it's OK to grab women by the pussy?
Muller grabbed a woman by the pussy but according to you that was ok.
Do you have proof of that?

Tick Tock..........................

:lol:
"Muller grabbed a woman by the pussy but according to you that was ok."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Trump actually admitted he grabbed a woman by the pussy, but according to you, THAT was ok.

If Trump wasn't investigated over such an assault, and Republicans are fine with that, why would Republicans want Mueller to be investigated for such an alleged assault? Does this mean they want to open an investigation into Trump?

We should treat both the same, right, dumbfuck?
Please, stop, johnny.

Otherwise every dimwitted, fart-joke-loving, conservative imbecile in here will hemorrhage and pee their pants.

I don't want to have to clean up YOUR mess. If I were willing to do that, I would already have the job at namandgulf's malodorous trailer 'park'.
Well CNN sent Acosta to Paris cover the World Leader's meeting but the Secret Service had put him on a banned list so he wasn't allowed to enter the building to cover it, they said they would allow his crew to go in but not him. :lol:

CNN is now outraged that they weren't allowed to cover the meeting, the White House responded back that CNN wasn't blocked, Acosta was and will continue to be where the events aren't open to all of the public.
I remember when Hillary had pneumonia and attended a 9/11 memorial ceremony then fainted. Trumptards went apeshit bananas claiming Hillary would die.

Now we have Trump holed up in his hotel room watching TV instead of honoring fallen soldiers because...it was raining.
Well what do you expect him to do? He left his umbrella out in the rain on the front porch of Air Force 1 and it filled with water, just as I said it would. You don't expect him to pick it up and dump that water on his head, do you?

Under such circumstances, a Republican has no choice but to stay in if it's still raining. Screw 'em, right?
Now we have Trump holed up in his hotel room watching TV instead of honoring fallen soldiers because...it was raining
That my friends is an example of why Trump is in charge instead of Hillary, people get it. Libtards are plain and simple stupid. :lol:
^^^^^^ That my friends is an example of the true conservative 'reverence' and 'respect' for our veterans, which is that they are the butt of jokes. Conservatives ridicule anyone like Hillary who bothers to hoist their fat asses out of their chairs to pay their respects. You won't see Trump being that stupid.

People who risk getting wet to honor our fallen are just suckers to Trump and his supporters.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]