Political discussions about everything
Kagan and Sotomayor both needed to recuse on Obamacare, but of course Dems don't recuse themselves.

If Sessions was going to, he should then have resigned.

Every president deserves his own AG, and certainly Dems had very partisan ones like Holder and Lynch who turned blind justice into partisan "justice."
WOW, this will trigger libtards.

The White House announced that Whitaker will now oversee the Russia probe instead of Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, who still remains in place. In a statement Wednesday evening, Whitaker said he is “committed to leading a fair Department with the highest ethical standards, that upholds the rule of law, and seeks justice for all Americans, I will not recuse myself from my responsibilities as Acting Attorney General. I have assumed oversight of the Russia probe immediately.”

In a 2017 CNN op-ed, Whitaker wrote that he thought Mueller’s investigation was going too far. “Mueller has come up to a red line in the Russia 2016 election-meddling investigation that he is dangerously close to crossing,” he wrote, adding that if the special counsel doesn’t back off, the probe would “eventually start to look like a political fishing expedition.”
Matthew Whitaker has already stepped up to the plate. He announced that not only will he now control Mueller's investigation, which is his job, he will determine what if anything is released to the public and HE will make any decisions if there were any criminal violations once he receives the investigation. He pointed out "Mueller's only job is to conduct the investigation and turn it over to me, I will determine what should be done with the findings."
Be afraid Elk, be very afraid.

Watch for Whitaker to soon bring corruption charges against Mueller and those involved in the abuses of government agencies in an attempt to oust a sitting President. Jim Acosta won't be around to question the White House about it.

Whitaker has already announced he will be releasing the information in the FISA warrants so the public knows exactly what they were based upon.
RealJustme wrote:Be afraid Elk, be very afraid.

Watch for Whitaker to soon bring corruption charges against Mueller and those involved in the abuses of government agencies in an attempt to oust a sitting President. Jim Acosta won't be around to question the White House about it.

Whitaker has already announced he will be releasing the information in the FISA warrants so the public knows exactly what they were based upon.
It's safe to say that Trump fears the caravan of democrats headed to the House of Representatives

:D
But they weren't under investigation, idicted, or convicted, were they johnny.

Yes, Trump deserves to have his own AG. One who is of the same moral and ethical caliber as he is.

Who better than someone under investigation like the rest of the Trump crowd. If Whitaker WASN'T under investigation, Trump wouldn't even consider him to be crooked enough to run his Justice Department.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]