Political discussions about everything
Netflix is fueling its ballooning cash burn with $2 billion in new debt. ... The $2 billion adds to the growing debt burden on Netflix's balance sheet. The company reported almost $12 billion in total debt as of Sept. 30. At the same time, Netflix is burning cash at faster and faster rates.
What the hell? You would think they're now operating like a tax paid agency. What the hell happened in the last year?
WOW, now it's clear why Netflix is suddenly suffering massive losses. They hired Susan Rice as head of Board of Directors, plus they've hired both Barack and Michelle Obama as executive producers with free reigns to develop new programming, the Obama's have in turn hired 21 former staffers into executive and management positions within Netflix.
Obamahiring.JPG
Obamahiring.JPG (108.14 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
susanricehiring.JPG
susanricehiring.JPG (39.45 KiB) Viewed 3835 times
Yup, Netflix really went into the dumper today. It only went up over 1% when the rest of the markets went down.

So RealTool took it in the shorts again shorting NFLX. But notice he didn't crow about it beforehand this time.

He's learning........very, very slowly.

Could it be that he's finally beginning to question the Republican con men handling his investments down at Partisan Hate Retirement Systems? :lol: :lol: :lol:
RealJustme wrote:You guys notice how two of the three libtards on this board jump all over me for pointing out a fact as soon as they found it was Obama and his clan bringing them down?
Well what do you expect from two clowns who love sucking the shit out of Obamas asshole. We all know Clowns loves choking on his BBC jiz and now hs Elk and Snake hooked on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You guys notice how two of the three libtards on this board jump all over me for pointing out a fact as soon as they found it was Obama and his clan bringing them down?"-RealLyingSackOfShit

You guys ever notice that not only does RealTool have a problem understanding "up" and "down" but now he also has a problem grasping "before" and "after".

I got on RealTool's ignorant case twice before he revealed his actual partisan douche bag talking point from his handlers. But he still claims I did it after his idiotic post about the Obamas. The fundamental ignorance and dishonesty of Trump supporters is staggering. ESL classes, Tool, ESL classes!

It's just more sour grapes from The Tool that his handlers misled him again and he lost his shorts selling NFLX short. :lol:
RealTool is now denying that I jumped on his idiotic post twice before he pointed out it was Obama, despite the fact the proof is above, right in front of everyone's eyes. He sure is pissed at getting duped by his handlers again over shorting NFLX. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the way Trump supporters do everything. First they lie about something. Then they pretend they aren't a bunch of partisan pussies and tools when they are called out for their lies.

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]