Political discussions about everything
Well, RealTool has let us know he can't tell the difference between our ally Saudi Arabia and our enemy ISIS.

Or the difference between murder and due process.

Or the difference between violent revolution and free speech. It's all the same thing to them.

Think of the mayhem and chaos that exists inside a conservative's head.
The concept of "civilization" or "justice" is impossible for them to grasp. They only pretend to understand the significance of our Constitution and the rule of law, as RealTool proves here today.
To them, every critical word is a violent attack worthy of death.

"Kill 'em all and let Allah---I mean, let GOD sort 'em out."-Joe Conservative
Clownkicker wrote:Well, RealTool has let us know he can't tell the difference between our ally Saudi Arabia and our enemy ISIS.

Or the difference between murder and due process.

Or the difference between violent revolution and free speech. It's all the same thing to them.

Think of the mayhem and chaos that exists inside a conservative's head.
The concept of "civilization" or "justice" is impossible for them to grasp. They only pretend to understand the significance of our Constitution and the rule of law, as RealTool proves here today.
To them, every critical word is a violent attack worthy of death.

"Kill 'em all and let Allah---I mean, let GOD sort 'em out."-Joe Conservative
As usual ClownLickewr missed the whole point of this thread... And he calls others stuipd... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, RealTool has let us know he can't tell the difference between our ally Saudi Arabia and our enemy ISIS.
ISIS is trying to kill Americans and said they would wipe us off of the map, Saudi Arabia isn't killing Americans or trying to wipe us off of the map. Dude that was easy. :D
Remember the days when Reagan Republicans were against government-by-death-squad and went to great lengths to fight against it?

Now Republicans are actually applauding and defending it. :(

Sadly, this is a glimpse of our own future if the government stays in the hands of Trump and Republicans.
The liberals want us to believe every person in the world is protected by the US Constitution... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Khashoggi was killed by Arabs and the prince ordered the hit..then
assuming it's a crime under Saudi law...
then they, including the prince, should be punished by the Saudi government....

This should not interfere with any international treaties or agreements ... :o :o
Do you ever remember the time when a journalist was murdered by Saudis then Trump went on to twitter to demand a full investigation into the death?

Neither do I, but I do remember the time when Trump placed a full page ad calling for five black teenagers to be executed who were falsely accused of rape.
elklindo69 wrote:Do you ever remember the time when a journalist was murdered by Saudis then Trump went on to twitter to demand a full investigation into the death?

Neither do I, but I do remember the time when Trump placed a full page ad calling for five black teenagers to be executed who were falsely accused of rape.
Are you fucking Drunk or on crack?
Ya!
thats what I thought
namngulfvet wrote:
elklindo69 wrote:Do you ever remember the time when a journalist was murdered by Saudis then Trump went on to twitter to demand a full investigation into the death?

Are you fucking Drunk or on crack?
Ya!
thats what I thought
The things that Trumptards and Dumbfuck believe....

Hillary ran a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor that has no basement.
Jamal Khashoggi died from a fist fight.
Trump is smart.

The things that Trumptards and Dumbfuck don't believe...

science
facts
reality
So Elk do you really think the United States should get involved in how other countries enforce their laws? Of course you don't, it's currently the libtard push to cause harm to America to make Trump look bad, you want to cancel the sell of 100's of billions to Saudi's to hurt America jobs and hope Saudi's push back by raising oil prices creating a panic in the market and a crisis on wall street. Dudes you know I nailed it. :D
Now it's all fun and games until Trump's idiot son in law Kushner hands over sensitive intelligence to his Saudi business partners right before they go and get into a fist fight with a journalist and chopped up his body with a bone saw...and now people are starting to ask questions.

:o :shock: :roll:
Now it's all fun and games until Trump's idiot son in law Kushner hands over sensitive intelligence to his Saudi business partners right before they go and get into a fist fight with a journalist and chopped up his body with a bone saw...and now people are starting to ask questions.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Saudis dealt with a Saudi citizen on Saudi land, it's none of our fricken business.
^^^^^ Again, this is what has become of conservatives in America. If his own wife werer murdered in a U.S. Embassy somewhere, he believes no one should say anything about it because the U.S. simply "dealt with" a U.S. citizen on U.S. land and it's none of anyone's fricken business.

Apparently RealTool is unaware that Saudi Arabia has a legal system, with trials and everything. Believe it or not, Tool.

(RealTool believes Khashoggi dies because he started a fist fight with 15 assassins who the Saudis have arrested. :lol: )
Imagine if madam President Email Lady when out and assisted in covering up of a gruesome murder that was committed by a thuggish foreign dictatorship because she had personal financial ties to its ruling family?

The right wing blogosphere would have instantaneously ignited and conservatards would have bum rushed the White House with pitchforks and torches chanting "LOCK HER UP."
Silly and fellow conservatards want everybody to believe that Jamal Khashoggi got into a fist fight while filling out forms and then dismembered himself when he tripped over a bone saw that someone carelessly left lying on the floor....it could have happened to anyone.
Again, this is what has become of conservatives in America. If his own wife werer murdered in a U.S. Embassy somewhere, he believes no one should say anything about it because the U.S. simply "dealt with" a U.S. citizen on U.S. land and it's none of anyone's fricken business.
You're watching to much fake news clown. It didn't happen in a U.S. Embassy, it didn't even happen in the United States and he was a Saudi citizen, not a U.S. citizen, it none of our damn business, let the UN deal with it.

If it happen in the United State it would be our business, if he was U.S. citizen it would have been our business, if had happened in a U.S. Embassy it would have been our business...it's none of our damn business.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]