Political discussions about everything
Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, a Democrat from North Dakota, apologized Tuesday after publicly naming victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse in an attack ad aimed at her Republican challenger -- this, after some of the women said they did not give permission for the campaign to name them, and others said they'd never experienced abuse.

Lexi Zhorela, 24, told The Associated Press she was listed in the ad because and "I'm furious," she said. "I have only shared my story with a couple of people in confidence. ... I didn't want it blasted for the world to see."

Zhorela said she'd intended to vote for Heitkamp in November but will "definitely not now."

After discovering her name listed on the ad, another woman, Kady Miller, wrote on Facebook: “I am not a domestic abuse survivor. Should this even be legal??”
Democrats have jumped the shark on using women.
The reason johnforbes' pathetic attempts at 'humor' always fall flat is that he's too stupid to understand that to be funny it must have some basis in reality.

I can guarantee him that every last conservative on this forum consumes more high fructose corn syrup than I do, just as I can guarantee him that every last conservative on this board is fatter than I am, but being a partisan hypocrite, johnforbes won't ridicule a single one of them for doing what he's trying to ridicule me for doing.

That's why you will never have any respect from me, johnny. You're the worst kind of scum. You know better, but you choose to be scum anyway.
Every conservative is fat?

Well, it is true that I only do 400 situps per day plus the ab roll wheel.*

Perhaps I should go to 500?

"...every last conservative on this board is fatter than I am,..."-what I actually said

"Every conservative is fat?"-johnfibs

No, you dishonest scumbag, I said every conservative on this board is fatter than I am. Why is it not a single one of you conservatard clowns can read and comprehend plain English. But yes, it's true MOST conservatives are fatter than I am. I suppose some few are anorexic or bulimic. Quite a few, more likely, like Ann Coulter appears to be.

Of course, you know perfectly well what I said and simply chose to lie about it anyway. It's what conservatives do.
Like I said, you're a scumbag by choice, which is worse than just being a regular scumbag.

And as I also said before, only an idiot would do 400 sit ups a day. Your coccyx and lower back simply aren't designed to take it.
I don't do them as some do, on a mat, or on a flat surface.

I do them on a bed in a spare bedroom, and only 100 per set. So the bed has, you know, some "give" to it.

In the 8th grade, me and another guy were hoping the school would get a football team (it never did) and so we began lifting weights and doing situps as a supplement to agricultural labor.

Remember Clint Walker, who was like 6'6" and beefy? He did situps on an incline board, and you see that done in gyms, but I don't have such a board.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]