Political discussions about everything
Less than a month before the mid-terms, McConnell is talking about cutting Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. This would normally be political suicide.

However....

All remaining conservatards are total fucking morons, so McConnell can do whatever he wants without losing any votes.

"It’s disappointing but it’s not a Republican problem," McConnell said in an interview with Bloomberg News when asked about the rising deficits and debt. "It’s a bipartisan problem: Unwillingness to address the real drivers of the debt by doing anything to adjust those programs to the demographics of America in the future." McConnell’s remarks came a day after the Treasury Department said the U.S. budget deficit grew to $779 billion in Donald Trump’s first full fiscal year as president, the result of the GOP’s tax cuts, bipartisan spending increases and rising interest payments on the national debt. That’s a 77 percent increase from the $439 billion deficit in fiscal 2015, when McConnell became majority leader.

McConnell said it would be "very difficult to do entitlement reform, and we’re talking about Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid," with one party in charge of Congress and the White House. "I think it’s pretty safe to say that entitlement changes, which is the real driver of the debt by any objective standard, may well be difficult if not impossible to achieve when you have unified government," McConnell said.
Clownkicker wrote:Only Obama didn't cut the COLA, sillydummy. A formula cut the COLA. And it isn't a "cut" to not RAISE the benefits when there is no inflation, dimwit.

Obama had nothing to do with it.
was that liberal double speak... A formula cut the COLA.... Its not a cut if its not a raise....
No, what I actually said (as opposed to your idiotic paraphrasing) is the English language, dumbfuck.

You should really take some classes before you post again, for all our sakes.

Otherwise, quote something I actually said and explain your disagreement with what I actually said.
Then I'll get back to you. But you never do argue against anything I actually said. You just suck shit out of your handlers' assholes and spit it onto this forum because you have no thoughts of your own to contribute.
McConnell said it would be "very difficult to do entitlement reform, and we’re talking about Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid," with one party in charge of Congress and the White House. "I think it’s pretty safe to say that entitlement changes, which is the real driver of the debt by any objective standard, may well be difficult if not impossible to achieve when you have unified government," McConnell said.
What's wrong with fixing something? I'd be willing to be at least 25% of entitlement costs are through fraud and overstaffing of those running the programs. No one, wants to remove or cut those who are truly entitled, we just want to insure others are taking that money from them.

McConnell and his retirement home demolitions crew have set their sights on robbing retirees of their hard-earned retirement savings after conservatards blasted a hole in the U.S. budget on behalf all their wealthy donors!
But first...Social Security announced a 2.8% increase for 2019...
Elk, What are you going to do with all that money...? ! :o :lol:
sillydaddy wrote:

McConnell and his retirement home demolitions crew have set their sights on robbing retirees of their hard-earned retirement savings after conservatards blasted a hole in the U.S. budget on behalf all their wealthy donors!
But first...Social Security announced a 2.8% increase for 2019...
Elk, What are you going to do with all that money...? ! :o :lol:
Silly...just vote GOP so you can end up dead early and penniless...

:lol:
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed