Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Harvard Law once announced Liz Warrant as its "first woman of color" on faculty.

Today, when her gene test results were announced, the leftist media sought to pretend she was really Indian.

This was more than fake news; it was fake math.

Tonight, there is a chance -- a chance, mind you -- that she is 1/1024 Indian.

Heck, as a kid, I made my own bow and arrow, so I might be more Indian than her.
By Clownkicker
It's pretty hilarious that after all these years the only thing you can find to attack Warren for is her believing a story told to her by an elderly member of the family. :lol:

Whereas johnforbes knows better than to believe any of the blarney his elders told him. They're all pathological liars so he thinks everyone else is.

You're really pathetic, johnny, starting a thread about this non-issue.
By RealJustme
Even Democrats are laughing at her and are outraged she pulled this stunt two weeks before the midterm elections. Turns out, even if what she's saying is true, she's less of an native American than the majority of white Americans. She just thrust a knife into the Democrats chances in the midterm elections. :D
By johnforbes
According to the pro-Left New York Times, the average American has far, far more "Indian" DNA that she does.

With her mediocre c.v., she had to do something to get tenure at Harvard Law, so she did cultural appropriation.
By RealJustme
Trump denied offering $1 million for Warren's DNA test, even though he did.
Dude, Trump said he would donate a million dollars if she took a DNA test that proves she's a native American, she didn't do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
RealJustme wrote:
Dude, Trump said he would donate a million dollars if she took a DNA test that proves she's a native American, she didn't do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like Trump has some difficulty with keeping up with his lies...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:
Looks like Trump has some difficulty with keeping up with his lies...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not what the Washing ton post says...

Trump could be the most honest president in modern history
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 907697d050" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have heard CNN Now thinks the same way..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results
The Cherokee Nation issued a statement Monday on Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results.

Sen. Warren released her DNA report in response to President Donald Trump taunting her for her saying she was part Native American.

Sen. Warren released her 23 and Me report and it stated that "the great majority of (Warren's) identifiable ancestry is European." However, the report adds, "The analysis also identified 5 genetic segments as Native American in origin at high confidence."

This afternoon the Cherokee Nation released a statement that said in part that DNA tests are useless in determining tribal citizenship and people using DNA to connect themselves to Cherokee Nation is inappropriate.
http://amp.kjrh.com/2948480746/cherokee ... sults.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, Lie-watha's 23 & Me report gets her praised by the Mob Left and pimp-slapped by the Cherokee Nation.

Guess those cheekbones ain't as high as she thinks they are.

My guess is 45 will "resist" cuttin' that check, unless it's for 1/1024th of a million bucks...

So she is 1/1024th of being Indian..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be her little toe...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]