Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
Omarosa says she was fired by Kelly in the situation room which is a supposed to be secure?

So how did Omarosa get her phone or a recording device in room? If this is true then this is a major breach of security.

This kind of major security breach in the WH can cost troops' lives, and Trump is ultimately responsible.
By RealJustme
WOW, that's it for Trump, this time he's done, it's over, no really, really this time he's done. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Why wasn't Obama in the situation room during Benghazi?

Why did he go to a fundraiser in Vegas the next morning?
By sillydaddy
Yep...Stormy must really be pissed that Omarosa beat her to the punch.....
No millions for you Avenatti.... :o :lol:
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:Omarosa says she was fired by Kelly in the situation room which is a supposed to be secure?

So how did Omarosa get her phone or a recording device in room? If this is true then this is a major breach of security.

This kind of major security breach in the WH can cost troops' lives, and Trump is ultimately responsible.
ROFLMAO at Elkdoofus! Why didnt you cherry pick Ojackas and Killery as much as you do Trump.. You set yourself up for some of the most stupid ass shit its not funny.

Fucking witless moron
By namngulfvet
Elkdoofus bragging about how Omarosa the liberal hero snuk a recording device into the Situation room. She now bragging she had recorded tapes..

OOPS she took a recording device into the Situation Room! breaking protocol and the law violating top security and placing the country in danger!

Looks like Omarosa a self-centered egotistical hate filled liberal may be doing some jail time over this stupid stunt.

She was fired off the apprentice not once but twice then begged Trump for a job. If Trump were as Racist as she claims why did she go to work for him. she cant find work any where so now the disgruntled ex-employee is looking for attention by spewing lies and like Clown pulling shit out of her ass to use as facts..

Hope she enjoys her time in the big hotel where she will get three squares a day, a bed to sleep in and felony record to go with it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
namandgulfdumbfuck calls Trump a liar again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious!

But trust me, we already knew that, dumbfuck.
By elklindo69
Omarosa is a reality show employee who worked with reality show President.

Watch out for the flying knives!!!

:lol:
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:Omarosa is a reality show employee who worked with reality show President.

Watch out for the flying knives!!!

Flying knives? Ya, shes going to prison thanks to her being totally ignorant
By Clownkicker
She's not going to prison, numbnuts. She didn't break any laws.

But it IS refreshing to finally see conservatives getting so upset over the gross negligence of the Trump White House when it comes to National Security.

Imagine letting game show contestants into a secure room without any security checks whatsoever.
It's mind boggling. And Kelly is supposed to be one of the smart ones.

But to be fair, if you can't trust the "best people" on TV from a show designed to have one player stab the other players in the back, just who can you trust? How could you possibly expect Trump to see anything like this coming?

Makes you wonder what this world is coming to, doesn't it?
By RealJustme
Imagine letting game show contestants into a secure room without any security checks whatsoever.
It's mind boggling. And Kelly is supposed to be one of the smart ones.
Dude, Kelly fired her, I think that was pretty smart! They gave a black woman a chance and she blew it! Obama would have promoted her.
By johnforbes
Surely she violated a few non-disclosure agreements.

Doing what she is doing is a zero class move, and she would have been much better off behaving in a classy manner.
By Clownkicker
Wake up, Tool. Trump fired her. He said so himself when he said he "delegated" to Kelly.

I noticed you have nothing to say about the incredibly incompetent lax security in the Trump White House.

But again, to be fair, when Trump is telling everything to Putin directly in secret meetings, the concept of security is moot, isn't it.
By namngulfvet
But again, to be fair, when Trump is telling everything to Putin directly in secret meetings, the concept of security is moot, isn't it.
But to be fair... you fair ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about Hillary meeting in secrete and selling Plutonium.. Mr egg.... on your shit covered face.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

last but not lest she took a recording device into the Situation Room.. which is against protocol and the law you moron. She could be facing Federal time and here you are cheering her on.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
I noticed you have nothing to say about the incredibly incompetent lax security in the Trump White House.
Yep, he put far to much trust in a black person.
By Clownkicker
"What about Hillary meeting in secrete and selling Plutonium."-namqandgulftofuckingstupidtobelieve

Hillary never met in secret and sold Plutonium to anyone, you moron.

Did you lick that out of Hanity's asshole?
By the way, be sure to tell us how much you enjoy licking his asshole on the days he eats Mexican for lunch.
By Clownkicker
"Yep, he put far to much trust in a black person."-RealTool

What a funny way to say Kelly's incompetent at protecting critical national security.

What is it about you and johnforbes that prevents you from growing a pair, always resorting to euphemisms and gutless double talk?

We should be grateful to Omarosa for making us aware of the terrible state of the White House security systems.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"What about Hillary meeting in secrete and selling Plutonium."-namqandgulftofuckingstupidtobelieve

Hillary never met in secret and sold Plutonium to anyone, you moron.

Did you lick that out of Hanity's asshole?
By the way, be sure to tell us how much you enjoy licking his asshole on the days he eats Mexican for lunch.

Ready to have shit all over your face ClownLicker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hillary Admits Secret Meeting with Putin but Bashes Trump for Same
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/hill ... -for-same/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By elklindo69
To this date there have been ZERO tapes of Obama that were made by disgruntled and suspicious subordinates.

To this date ZERO recordings of Obama were quoted, released or referenced today, bringing the total number of such recordings to ZERO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
namandgulfdumbfuck, you failed to notice that your idiotic link contained no evidence whatsoever of Hillary meeting in secret and selling plutonium.

Plutonium wasn't even mentioned in your moronic propaganda piece, and Hillary wasn't in it either; no video, no quotation, no nothing.

Which of your handlers is feeding you that immense pile of shit? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
When you dedicate your lifetime to lying, lots of people will begin recording you to document the truth.

It looks like everybody records Trump because he’s a fucking liar and nobody trusts him to tell the truth.

By Clownkicker
That's how I made Leroy shut up. He kept lying and I kept calling him on it.

So Leroy said, "Then prove I lied."

So I started storing his lies so I could throw them back in his face when he denied lying. It was beautiful.

He spit. He sputtered.Then he ran away pissing himself, as dishonest cowards do. :lol:
By elklindo69
I wonder if anybody has realized that Omarosa was in the Situation Room because everything about the Trump administration is stupid.

By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:That's how I made Leroy shut up. He kept lying and I kept calling him on it.

So Leroy said, "Then prove I lied."

So I started storing his lies so I could throw them back in his face when he denied lying. It was beautiful.

He spit. He sputtered.Then he ran away pissing himself, as dishonest cowards do. :lol:
OMG! Really! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The king of liars calling someone else out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
"The king of liars calling someone else out! "-namandgulfkingofliars

Don't be silly, namandgulfdumbfuck. You call people out all the time.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"The king of liars calling someone else out! "-namandgulfkingofliars

Don't be silly, namandgulfdumbfuck. You call people out all the time.
The difference between you an I Clown is I provide facts... All you ever have is shit pulled out of your asshole
By Clownkicker
You NEVER provide facts, dumbfuck.

All you ever post is stupid shit about how you like to lick assholes and suck shit out of assholes.

You're really sick.

I post links and attributed quotations. You only listen to One America Partisan Propaganda.
By johnforbes
Surely she violated a few non-disclosure agreements.

Doing what she is doing is a zero class move, and she would have been much better off behaving in a classy manner.
By elklindo69
Bannon
Cohen
Flynn
Manafort
Omarosa
Papadopoulos
Da Mooch.

At what point do conservatards acknowledge Trump's awful hiring record and consider the possibility that he shouldn't be selecting Supreme Court Justices?
By Clownkicker
"Surely she violated a few non-disclosure agreements."-johnfoibles

And as we all know, it is not a crime to violate a private Trump NDA, so no American cares.

Now if Congress had passed a law against it, that would be different. But I'm not surprised Trump is the only President who has ever used NDAs. I mean, when all you can find is a "crazed crying lowlife" as an example of the "best people" willing to work for you, I wouldn't trust them either.
By sillydaddy
Trump has been using NDAs most of his business life..He used them during the campaign....Omarosa signed one, evidently, and Trump Presidential Campaign has filed for arbitration because that is what the NDAs says...

She violated the NDA when she wrote the book …

But she is in deeper trouble by recording in the Situation Room...that is a security violation..
as a government employee and she could go to prison for that one..!
Remember the sailor who took a photo inside his sub... well it's the same thing...that sailor is in jail.. :o

She claims she's going to tell all...well the Left is not embracing her like the hero she thought .... :o :lol: :lol:

I think she pretty much ruined it for all niggers in government..! :o
By johnforbes
On one point, I hasten to concur with Elkin.

He is correct that, when it comes to destroying evidence, nobody can match the Dems.

Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails.

She had staffers at the State Dept buy hammers and beat to bits her mobile devices on the floor.

She BleachBit-ed her server.
By Clownkicker
Where did elklindo say anything about anyone destroying evidence, johnny?

Why bring it up? Because you haven't got anything intelligent to add to the current discussion?
That's the reason for your partisan diversion?

Yeah, that's probably it.
By johnforbes
On one point, I hasten to concur with Elkin.

He is correct that, when it comes to destroying evidence, nobody can match the Dems.

Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails.

She had staffers at the State Dept buy hammers and beat to bits her mobile devices on the floor.

She BleachBit-ed her server.
By snakeoil
i think my distaste of Trump is well known on this board, but...if Omorosa told me the sun would rise tomorrow, I would have to check it out for myself. Needless to say, I won't be buying the book.
By johnforbes
She was fired 4 times by Democrat politicians, so her credibility is between zero and none.

What is a shame is that Democrats have no substantive arguments to make, and instead spend their time claiming Trump is a racist when he lowered black and Hispanic unemployment to historic levels.

Female unemployment is at a 65 year low and headed lower.

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: