Political discussions about everything
Steele, who hated Trump, was a Hillary operative who used Russian info to cobble together the fake dossier which even he felt was not accurate.

Bruce Ohr continued to meet with Steele even after he was decommissioned him as a source.

Why?

Ohr wanted Hillary to win and Trump to lose.

Ohr was number 4 at DoJ, showing how high the partisan bias was.
Trump: There was no meeting with the Russians.

Trump: OK...so there was a meeting...but it was about adoptions.

Trump: OK...it was a meeting about adoptions...but I didn't know about it.

Trump: OK...I did know about the meetings with the Russians...but there was no collusion.

Trump: OK...we did collude...but that's not criminal...and even it were criminal, I could pardon myself!

LMFAO

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Elkin, you forgot to mention the Russian lawyer met with Fusion's co-founder, then held the brief meeting to attempt to entrap Trump Jr, then met again with Fusion's co-founder.

Why did she meet with Fusion?

Wasn't she just another Russian working with Dems to smear Trump?

Come on, Elkin, be honest enough to discuss this.
elklindo69 wrote:Entrap Trump Jr.

Why would they want to do that? The Russians were trying to get Trump elected!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya and the GReen Party in Ohio is all Russian operatives.. Just like the group in Florida that got a Republican elected... All Russian Operatives right Elkdoofus..

Yet the Democrat party allow Dead to vote you allow ILLEGALS to vote you allow Criminals to vote..So the only coalition I see is Liberal Coalition s
Of course Hillary didn't sell uranium to anybody, and johnfibs knows this quite well. It was not in her power to do so.

The sale was handled by Treasury, not State. Hillary only had the power to comment on the sale, but not to stop it or push it through.

And Trump only "put sanctions on Russia" because Congress FORCED him to do it by passing a law. johnfibs knows this as well.
Congress had to actively stop Trump from removing the sanctions as he wanted to do.

johnfibs is simply continuing to tell the "Big Lie" his handlers have instructed him to tell here.
The reality show president hired a reality show contestant who recorded the Chief Of Staff in the situation room.

But John please go on about the 33,000 Hillary’s emails which reside somewhere in cyberspace. Maybe that's why Trump wants to spend billions on a space force to go find them. If successful, Trump believes Hillary will finally be impeached.

:lol:
Elkin, you forgot to mention the Russian lawyer met with Fusion's co-founder, then held the brief meeting to attempt to entrap Trump Jr, then met again with Fusion's co-founder.

Why did she meet with Fusion?

Wasn't she just another Russian working with Dems to smear Trump?

Come on, Elkin, be honest enough to discuss this.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]