Political discussions about everything
That is exactly why I "question" <- :lol: (like it was a question) RealTool's posts. Because they are always made up stupid shit.

You morons are too stupid to understand she wasn't talking to "illegals" so she didn't "tell" them anything.
She was talking to American voters who advocate for immigrants.

Hard to believe that johnforbes thought RealTool's mischaracterization was real.

It wasn't, and all the rest of us knew it.

johnforbes seems uninformed about the events of the day, as well as RealTool's status as a lying sack of shit.

But that's what you get when you only listen to FOXnews.

Clowns like RealTool must spin every story to the point it becomes a lie, or else they aren't doing their jobs as useful tools.
You morons are too stupid to understand she wasn't talking to "illegals" so she didn't "tell" them anything.
Clown, that's a racist statement, are you saying all illegals are too stupid to understand English? Now wipe that egg of your face and stop digging your hole deeper. :D
Hell, presumably you're legal and you're too stupid to understand English. But that's not a racist statement. It's just a fact.

But to the point, how many illegal immigrants are fluent in English when they cross the border? I would be surprised if they could understand her, even if you're stupidly insisting she 'told' them something at the conference. It has nothing to do with how stupid they are or aren't, so it can't be racist, dimwit.

Now wipe that egg "of" your face and stop digging your hole deeper. :lol:
The Left feels the same way about blacks.
Democrats can longer count on the black vote because they've become to lazy to vote, so they're trying to replace those votes with Hispanics, if you notice 90% of Democrat talk is about helping illegals, it used to be about helping blacks. Blacks are starting to ask Democrats what the hell have done to help me lately? They've drained all the blood they can get out of the blacks, now the blacks have no will to make any type of effort, so democrats need some fresh blood.
Elkin is "reasoning" from composition.

His "argument" is that, if one person from Europe had some technical glitch in paperwork, that makes it a great idea for America to have 12 million illegal immigrants from Central/South America.

Clearly, Elkin is a leftist nut.
Melania's parents became US citizens using Melania as a sponsor. This is what Trump calls "chain migration" and what he wants to end.
First of all they did so legally, second they won't be a drain on our society, in fact they bring in millions of dollars instead of signing up for social assistance. Yes we need more rich educated Europeans because we have over 10 million illegals to feed, house, educate and medicate.
She was talking to American voters who advocate for immigrants.
I can't believe Clown has so quickly forgotten the doublespeak of the Demo politicians...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump Hypocrisy 101:

Melania's parents became citizens through “chain migration” which Trump hates and wants to end.

Trump has continued on attacking immigrants by now suggesting there should limits on a pathway to become citizens for “legal” immigrants.

From what I understand legal immigrants have been in the country for years.
Chain migration has long be thought leads to illegal immigration
because relatives see it as giving them entitlement to come to the US..

But Melania's parents were here legally and have since become citizens...

Unlike Obama's aunt and uncle who fought deportation for years..
I understand the aunt already died and the uncle has been allowed to stay in the US.. :o
Look how Silly is glosses over Trump's hypocrisy...who would have ever thought?

@realDonaldTrump

We need a 21st century MERIT-BASED immigration system. Chain migration and the visa lottery are outdated programs that hurt our economic and national security.

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]