Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Women are always claiming they can do anything a man can and DEMAND men not exclude them from activities they want to participate in. It's time to end men and women separate sports, it should just be just sports, with the best person being selected for the teams. I think this is something we can agree on, it's time to level the playing field for all genders, the best in their field should get the positions, no more female sports where men are excluded from competing.
By johnforbes
Those claims were all one-way street ones.

Women wanted to enter any male sport they wished, like that gal who got into car racing.

But they also wanted to exclude men from their sports.
By Clownkicker
But for the last 50 years on this forum, RealTool hasn't said one word about how it's a disgrace that we will still have sport teams and clubs that ban women from even trying out, just because of their gender.

He adamantly supports all-male sports clubs, ridicules any qualified women who want to try out, and doesn't want women anywhere near them, just like the rest of Republicans.

Of course, johnforbes has been fervently supporting all-male clubs since his degrading, randy days as a 'bottom' in the Frisco bath houses.
By johnforbes
Who among us hasn't visited Frisco on business only to stroll the Tenderloin and see the neon signs for Clownslacker during his dancing days?

Clown danced under the name "Randy Days."

It was difficult for we hetero folks to fathom, but his dark, deviant, demented drives devolved into dirty deeds.
By RealJustme
But for the last 50 years on this forum, RealTool hasn't said one word about how it's a disgrace that we will still have sport teams and clubs that ban women from even trying out, just because of their gender.
The women's movement has convinced me all gender bias must end. If a woman qualifies to try out for an NFL team they should be given a try out. It goes the other way, a man who qualifies should also be given a chance to compete on female teams and the best athlete selected to be on the team. Women can not longer have their cake and eat it too.
By Clownkicker
If that's true, then all you morons should be able to see I'm not Lucky or James or Grog or elklindo or anyone else you buffoons accuse me of being. I am who I said I am, the one formerly known as "2418". It came from my IP address.
By RealJustme
Watch those links dude, several sites gather information about you and when you cut an paste the link you used, it includes that information like yours did. Sloppy, very sloppy.
By Clownkicker
Tool, everyone has mine and yours and johnforbes' and everyone else's.

When this board posted all IP addresses, I wrote them all down so I would know who was a sock and who was a chickenshit. I have dozens of them, from back when lot's of people posted here.

How do you think I know you live 'close' to the Bangor sub base? I traced your IP address years ago. I'm the curious sort. But I never told anyone which town you live in.

The only reason I have to be concerned about someone knowing my IP address is that ALL Trump supporters are either stupid or insane. But every other intelligent person in the U.S. has that same concern, so I'm nothing special.
By RealJustme
When this board posted all IP addresses, I wrote them all down so I would know who was a sock and who was a chickenshit. I have dozens of them, from back when lot's of people posted here.
Dude, that was several years ago when IP addresses was the nearest server of the internet provider, IP addresses today gives you the address of the user, that's why the site no longer posts them, plus why I advised you not to post links with your IP address in it. A thank you would be nice!
By johnforbes
For reasons explained many times, nobody has mine.

You certainly do have one designed to fool you into thinking you have one, however, and that is the intent.

Besides, I'm now closing in on my 71st year online, so my IP is one of the original ones with numbers carved in wood.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]