Political discussions about everything
The Democrats agenda has been totally stopped and Trump is winning in every direction you look, they know they're going to get ate up in the coming elections sooooo….they point at the poor children.

Never mind these illegal alien children have been separated by Bush, Clinton and Obama in the same facilities for the same reason. You can not house children in an adult holding facility, for their own safety.

Trump had a prefect response, "Democrats in Congress needs to get off their asses and allows us to return the families immediately to their home countries so the can stay together and build a wall so they can't return with their families illegally."
The U.S. taxpayer spends $35,000 per kid per year for these illegal kids.

They are watching cable TV in air-conditioned facilities. These kids are fed so much that their main health risk is obesity.

Contrast that to the 15 million American kids who live at, or below, the poverty line.

Why don't Democrats care about American kids?
They do, johnny, and you know it.

But every time Democrats try to get health insurance or food or housing for kids, Republicans stop it cold.
And when Democrats DO succeed in providing those things, again, Republicans take them away.

Your dishonest scumbaggery is really tiresome, johnny.

By the way, much of that money each kid costs is money Trump is spending building more tent camps (without air conditioning) to house all the children he has needlessly removed from their parents' care. And insanely, there is no protocol in place to reunite the parents and children when the parents are deported, leaving taxpayers holding hundreds of infants and toddlers to raise at America's expense.

Why don't you mention that little tidbit, johnny; all the needless costs for camps and boarding that Trump is adding to the immigration problem?
Illegals don't give a damn about the immigration laws....
To them it doesn't matter what laws are in place or what laws are going to be enacted..
They are going to cross illegally no matter what anyone tell them..

If a pollster calls I will tell them I'm outraged, Outraged..! but in truth ,I will vote for Trump.
The majority of the illegals in our country would steal your grandmother's false teeth and pawn them if they could get away with it. They sneak in illegally, use other people ID's, milk our social system, claim children they don't have to get more social benefits, wouldn't spit on an American if you were on fire and then scream they're treated unfairly and make demands for more.

Build the damn wall, increase border security to keep them with their families in their own countries. If they want to immigrate to the United States, get in line for those doing it legally, that way everyone is happy.
A night in a tent without air conditioning?

That would be cruel and unusual -- utterly unbearable!

Oh wait, I spent a night in a tent without air conditioning just a few days ago, and it was completely comfortable.

In fact, it was so chilly in the morning that I built a fire for warmth as well as heating coffee.
What were you doing in a tent in Texas in comfy 100 degree heat, johnny? I thought you were up north.

And it's not just "a night" in a tent, dummy. The children spend their days there too. You know, daytime, when it gets warmer than night time.

I bet you're one of those savages who just loves veal.
Trump once again knocks Democrats on their ass and takes they're checker move away from them. Trump signed an executive order to have illegal children remain with their parents and tells Congress now the ball is their court. Democrats are outraged and claim the President doesn't have that power and besides they weren't done using the children running up to the coming elections. Now Congress is on the hot seat to fund it!

Trump once again proves, he is the MAN! I didn't see this move coming, genius pure genius.

KAG
Elkin is just doing the pathetic virtue signal of the Left.

Wow, the Left loves illegal immigrant kids?

This whole border thing is preposterous because Clinton, Obama, and the other "wonderful" Dems did the very same thing, and because it is ILLEGALS who cause all this.

It is insane to suggest, as Dems do, that anybody who shows up with a kid gets to go live in America forever.
No, Tool, he didn't.

Trump signed something that keeps parents and children together for only 20 days. Then they will be taken by DSHS just as they were yesterday and shipped off to be lost somewhere in America.

He kicked the can down the road three weeks, that's all. He didn't "kill it".

You really need to start watching the news.
"This whole border thing is preposterous because Clinton, Obama, and the other "wonderful" Dems did the very same thing, and because it is ILLEGALS who cause all this."-johnfibs

No, johnny, you're wrong, as always. They didn't do "the very same thing".

G.W.Bush didn't do it and Obama didn't do it. Trump was doing it to families who were legally applying for refugee status.
They set up some ridiculous Catch 22 at the border that forced refugees to cross some arbitrary line to make their lawful application, but by doing so, they were "illegally entering the United States".

Then Trump shipped the children off to be lost in the system all across America, with no way for parents to easily retrieve their children.

The whole thing was based on the lie that Trump and Sessions "had no choice" in the matter because of the law. But Trump again proved himself a liar yesterday when he simply signed an order to stop it temporarily, proving he did have a choice all along.
Oh, come on.

Illegal immigrants aren't all stupid.

They have been using the mostly fake "refugee" claim, and having kids, as entry wedges.

The Left loves that because they hate America as too white, too capitalistic, too Christian, too successful, too orderly, too subject to the rule of law.

Sadly, RINOs like the US Chamber of C loves illegals for cheap labor, which is why Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are too cynical to be worth much as legislators.
Then Trump shipped the children off to be lost in the system all across America, with no way for parents to easily retrieve their children.
Truth is, the parents are 100% to blame for putting their children through what's happening. Child protective services should be caring for those children and not releasing them back to their abusive parents.
These illegals from Central America are not like the Mexicans who come here to do field labor..
So I'm glad they are not going to hang around Texas...
they are headed to the northern states..and the big cities..

The media was surprise to learn that some of the kids in question were sent to NY
Why? because that's where they have relatives...

Good luck up there..! :o
Before this wonderful thread ends shedding its golden light on human knowledge, I must clarify:

Just because you drink cowboy coffee around a campfire in a rural area doesn't mean you are in Texas.

However, there is Texas in my soul.

Clownslacker's soul is in downtown Los Angeles.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]