Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Trump- "OK Kim, here's the deal, you get rid of your nukes and do as I say or we kill you...hey we're done here, lets go get something to eat."
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:Trump- "OK Kim, here's the deal, you get rid of your nukes and do as I say or we kill you...hey we're done here, lets go get something to eat."
Trump: We get your nkes and you get Dennis Rodman
By johnforbes
Kim took a tour of Singapore,so he could see what a better economy looks like, and his economy would be helped enormously if sanctions were removed.

Apparently, though, nuclear weapons are embedded in North Korean culture -- in the constitution and even on its money.

But Trump is a whole different breed of cat than Obama...
By snakeoil
World's greatest deal maker also known as Grifter-In-Chief. Kim gets to keep his nukes until he decides to get rid of them because Grifter-In-Chief says he knows Kim will do the right thing.
By namngulfvet
snakeoil wrote:World's greatest deal maker also known as Grifter-In-Chief. Kim gets to keep his nukes until he decides to get rid of them because Grifter-In-Chief says he knows Kim will do the right thing.
I picked up a dirt clod today in my back yard. Its IQ was 1.5. that's 1.5 higher then you Snake
By elklindo69
The North Korean's have been lying to the United States for decades. The only thing "historic" about the photo op...is this is the first time a North Korean leader has had the opportunity to lie straight into the face of our most dumbest and most gullible president ever......
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:The North Korean's have been lying to the United States for decades. The only thing "historic" about the photo op...is this is the first time a North Korean leader has had the opportunity to lie straight into the face of our most dumbest and most gullible president ever......
For once I agree Elk. Obama is the dumbest president ever. He gave Kim billions of dollars then turned around and walked about with a method to keep Kims feet to the fire.

Im glad Trump isnt a stupid as Klontoon or ODummy.. Trump retained control of Kim.. Never give him shit to walk away with.. Glad you agree Obongo is as stupid as Snake shit
By johnforbes
Sanctions stay in place until there is proof of compliance.

The meeting was historic, and no prior president pulled that off.

The leftists are actually hoping for American foreign policy failure.

Even if Obama had met with Kim, I'd have noted that it was a great sign and an historic chance to finally end the Korean War.
By RealJustme
One thing we can all agree upon. Kim gives up his nukes or he dies. Trump has done all he can to avoid a war, now the ball is in Kim's court. Anyone who thinks Trump is bluffing is an idiot. We will see if Kim is an idiot.
By elklindo69
Dear Trumptrards

To the surprise of no one with half a brain or half a brain cell for that matter, Jong-un just smoked Trump like a cheap salmon.

OH and BTW... every NK thermonuclear warhead that was pointed at the United States yesterday is still pointed at the United States today, however, Trump did get to pitch beachfront hotels on the Yellow Sea so it's all good...

Bon appétit, dummies.
By snakeoil
Analysts noted that Trump received nothing but vague statements in return for the concession.

Donald Trump’s historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un today (June 12) ended with a signed document that laid out four basic commitments—establishing diplomatic ties between the US and North Korea, building a “lasting and stable peace regime” on the Korean peninsula, working toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, and the repatriation of POW/MIA remains from the Korean War.

Yet the most important commitment—or concession, rather—that Trump made wasn’t in the signed document. At a press conference held after the meeting, Trump shocked listeners when he said that he planned to cease military drills with South Korea.

When first asked by a reporter if the US would reduce its military capabilities on the Korean peninsula, Trump said, “We have right now 32,000 soldiers in South Korea. And I’d like to be able to bring them back home. But that’s not part of the equation right now.” (There are in fact 28,500 US troops in Korea.) He then added:

“We will be stopping the war games, which will save us a tremendous amount of money, unless and until we see that the future negotiation is not going along like it should. But we’ll be saving a tremendous amount of money. Plus I think it’s very provocative.”
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2018 ... d-topstory" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By johnforbes
But such is the essence of foreign policy.

It has been ever thus.

The Left Wing is just shocked that Dennis Rodman was brushed aside by Obama, who probably could have done the same thing had he possessed the vision to try.

Bill Maher recently admitted that the Left would rather see the U.S. in recession than have Trump get any thanks for his tax cuts.

The Left would rather see the people of North Korea suffer than see Trump get one iota of praise for this opening.
By namngulfvet
snakeoil wrote:
Analysts noted that Trump received nothing but vague statements in return for the concession.

Donald Trump’s historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un today (June 12) ended with a signed document that laid out four basic commitments—establishing diplomatic ties between the US and North Korea, building a “lasting and stable peace regime” on the Korean peninsula, working toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, and the repatriation of POW/MIA remains from the Korean War.

Yet the most important commitment—or concession, rather—that Trump made wasn’t in the signed document. At a press conference held after the meeting, Trump shocked listeners when he said that he planned to cease military drills with South Korea.

When first asked by a reporter if the US would reduce its military capabilities on the Korean peninsula, Trump said, “We have right now 32,000 soldiers in South Korea. And I’d like to be able to bring them back home. But that’s not part of the equation right now.” (There are in fact 28,500 US troops in Korea.) He then added:

“We will be stopping the war games, which will save us a tremendous amount of money, unless and until we see that the future negotiation is not going along like it should. But we’ll be saving a tremendous amount of money. Plus I think it’s very provocative.”
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2018 ... d-topstory" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Its still more then Ojackass got from Kim. In your distributional moments of triumph. you keep avoiding the facts that have been handed to you. Again Ojackass did noting but hand Kiim billions of our tax dollars then walked away pretending he did something really great. The left wing loons like you applauded him.. If anyone was smoked like a cheap salmon it was Ojackass the I cant think past the end of my nose president.
Trump still has safeguards in place to control kim.. Something Ojackass never thought of doing.
By namngulfvet
the bottom line is Libs have nothing so all they can do is jump in and throw out insults and babble in their drool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
"The Left Wing is just shocked that Dennis Rodman was brushed aside by Obama, who probably could have done the same thing had he possessed the vision to try."-johnfibs

He DID possess the vision to try, dimwit. And you know what the hate-filled Right thought of it then.
The very mention of it was traitorous to the hate-filled Right. Now, suddenly, it's diplomatic genius.

namandgulfdumbfuck needs to read this as well:https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 105008dc2d
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"The Left Wing is just shocked that Dennis Rodman was brushed aside by Obama, who probably could have done the same thing had he possessed the vision to try."-johnfibs

He DID possess the vision to try, dimwit. And you know what the hate-filled Right thought of it then.
The very mention of it was traitorous to the hate-filled Right. Now, suddenly, it's diplomatic genius.

namandgulfdumbfuck needs to read this as well:https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 105008dc2d
No ever said Rodman did not have the vision.
did you note the Washington post is an "Opinion" piece and not facts. Squirm for us clowny boi, jump and down and spew your hate for America, come on Clown show us how you can stomp your feet... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
Exactly, nobody said Rodman didn't have the vision. So why did you bring him up, dumbfuck?

I responded to johnforbes' stupid comment about Obama not having "the vision" which history proves he did have. If you were literate at a sixth grade level you would understand this, dimwit.

And for your information, quotations from Republicans are not "opinions" they are checkable facts, you imbecile.

Now let's watch another illiterate namandgulfdumbfuck meltdown as he flails about trying not to look like the moron he is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:Image
Lets see here Elkcrap.. Obongo had not foreign policy except to give Kim a few billion of our tax dollars then walk away. Ojackass caved to the man. Kim played him like a cheap fiddle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump not only brings Kim to the table but holds his feet to the fire.. No money exchanged at all.. keeps an insurance policy in place to maintain control of Kim...

See the difference Elk..
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]