Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
You know it's kind of funny when you think about it...conservatards know Trump is guilty or they wouldn't bother claiming that a sitting president can't be indicted.

On a side note...who wants to bet that Hoax News will come up with "some reason" to get rid of Cavuto. Waiting for the conservatards to claim that Cavuto is a treacherous slime!

:lol:
By namngulfvet
How many times did Ojackass not know about something until he seen it in the news.
Or how many times did Ojackass and his ilk "Misspeak"

How many times has ClownLicker lied about shit on here
How many times has Elkcrap or Snake shit put their worthless liberal rhetoric on here trying to convince everyone using fake bullshit and or talking points..

You libturds pull shit out your assholes so much your noting more then just amusing.

I suggest you google the word facts.. Something you libs turds dont have a clue about.
By Clownkicker
namandgulfdumbfuck, my post has a link to an actual FOXnews broadcast.

Your post has no link to anything.

Which post is made up stupid shit that was pulled out of someone's asshole? :o

It's hilarious to see you desperately spitting and sputtering and melting down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By elklindo69
Yes Johnnie...please do tell me more about how Hillary colluded with Russia in order to lose her own election so that the deep state could take down the Trump presidency because this makes complete perfect sense to me...

By sillydaddy
Elk...Hillary started to believe she had won the nomination on her own merits..
But her biggest mistake was underestimating Trump..
Unlike Bernie, Trump attacked her like he did all the others.. :o :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:Yes Johnnie...please do tell me more about how Hillary colluded with Russia in order to lose her own election so that the deep state could take down the Trump presidency because this makes complete perfect sense to me...

What about the Uranium she sold the Russians. What did she ask for in return. Election support! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Elkin, please.

Hillary lost because she was a horrible candidate weighed down by 40 yrs of lies and corruption.

No Russian -- from Stalin or Putin -- had a thing to do with that, and surely you are bright enough to realize that.
By johnforbes
Illary lost because she was a horrible candidate weighed down by 40 yrs of lies and corruption.

No Russian -- from Stalin or Putin -- had a thing to do with that, and surely you are bright enough to realize that.
By elklindo69
Donnie: “No Collusion!”

The American Public: “Can you be more specific? Do you mean Russian collusion, Saudi Arabian collusion, or collusion with another country we don’t know about yet?”

By johnforbes
ILLary lost because she was a horrible candidate weighed down by 40 yrs of lies and corruption.

8th Amendment

Elkin finished in the 13th position in his high sc[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Thanks for Clowntoker for his agreement that each […]

Sorry, you don't understand intent. It isn't for […]

Karma operates in odd ways, but Schiff -- who lied[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]