Political discussions about everything
Clownkicker wrote:Those are not "conservative women", dimwit.

It's a cartoon by men for retarded people.

Yes, for you. :lol:
You keep believing that Hillery lover Every woman I have talked to hates her commie guts. She Hillery Klintoon does not speak for anyone but a hand full of loony loons like you.
You clowns don't have a single piece of good news about Trump, so you dredge up the irrelevant past instead.

Hillary isn't running for anything. Get over it. And get over your cartoons for retards already.

Trump won. He's in the White House. He's fucking it up royally.

And that's the way it is.
Can anybody name a presidential couple where one husband lived in New York state and the other in D.C., and essentially have lived apart for over a decade?
Not true, Huma has lived with her husband for the last 15 years and they are always together. If you see Hillary in a photo, the wife is always following behind her man.
Hillary.JPG
Hillary.JPG (51.33 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
Clownkicker wrote:You clowns don't have a single piece of good news about Trump, so you dredge up the irrelevant past instead.

Hillary isn't running for anything. Get over it. And get over your cartoons for retards already.

Trump won. He's in the White House. He's fucking it up royally.

And that's the way it is.
Hillary Clinton explains comments about women voters
NEW YORK — Hillary Clinton says she meant no disrespect when she said some women voters are more swayed by men.

Clinton took to Facebook on Saturday to explain comments she made during an interview in India last week when she said: Democrats “do not do well with white men, and we don’t do well with married, white women. And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”
With Brennan and Clapper and McCabe and Strzok and Comey and Lynch -- not to mention all the media -- working for Hillary, it is a miracle Trump won.

The Dems paid 12 million for a fake dossier, had corrupt officials work with their pal a judge to wiretap Trump, and bugged his office in Trump Tower (which Admiral Rogers reportedly warned Trump about in late Nov 2016, then Trump moved his transition office to NJ)....
It's time to find someone else to talk about. Hillary is politically dead and is fading into the sunset. She's tainted by the last run and she's getting too old to run, not to mention the tons of baggage she has. I doubt that anyone running will call on her for support.
It's time to find someone else to talk about. Hillary is politically dead and is fading into the sunset. She's tainted by the last run and she's getting too old to run, not to mention the tons of baggage she has. I doubt that anyone running will call on her for support.
What Democrat isn't? Biden, Schumer, Pocahontas, Pelosi, Sanders??? Who are Democrats going to call on that has any chance of beating Trump in 2020? Please let us know so we can talk about them.
snakeoil wrote:It's time to find someone else to talk about. Hillary is politically dead and is fading into the sunset. She's tainted by the last run and she's getting too old to run, not to mention the tons of baggage she has. I doubt that anyone running will call on her for support.
Dude! Hillery is the one who keeps putting herself on the front page every chance she gets.. Shes washed up but missing the head lines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd be delighted to stop talking about Hillary...just as soon as her case for obviously violating 18 USC with classified email on her private server goes before a grand jury.

Now I have no idea what that jury might do, but it is NOT healthy for America to permit a Sec of State (a Yale-educated lawyer) to intentionally set up a private server to defeat FOIA requests, to delete 33,000 emails under subpoena, and then Bleach-Bit the server, and then cry "sexism" when caught.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]