Political discussions about everything
At 85 she just needs to retire and let Trump appoint her replacement. Top it off paramedics were called to the Washington home of Justice Sonia Sotomayor Friday when she went into severe hypoglycemia, they were able to revive her but diabetes has advanced to a stage her aides are all trained on treating her and never leave her alone.

Dudes, I see two more conservative Supreme Court Justices in 2018. :D
Watch the video of Ginsburg and it was meant to shot here in a good light but it shows her mind is gone. You can bet they provided her the questions ahead of time but she looked like she wasn't aware where she was at times. As far as Sotomayor, she just a sick wacko, neither should be making decisions for this country.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So what does Trump do all day? Eat cheeseburgers in his bathrobe, watch Hoax News all day, and play golf?
The media never mentions the President is doing the job for free.....

I bet Hillary would not only take the pay but the furniture too...again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
elklindo69 wrote:
RealJustme wrote:
So what does Trump do all day?
Have you seen his wife?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/politics ... index.html

:lol:
Yet it was ok with All the libtards cheering on Moose as she took Air Force two to Africa on a all expensive paid vacation with half the white house in tow... which cost the taxpayers 67 million dollars Elkcrap
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]