Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Libtards continue to play checkers while Trump is playing chess. :D MAGA
The Justice Department dealt a stunning blow to former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Friday night, firing him just days before he would have been eligible for a lifetime pension after determining that he lied to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

"Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately," Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement.

"After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) provided its report on allegations of misconduct by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR)," Sessions said.

"The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the report and underlying documents and issued a disciplinary proposal recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.

The FBI expects every employee to adhere to the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and accountability. As the OPR proposal stated, 'all FBI employees know that lacking candor under oath results in dismissal and that our integrity is our brand.'"
In order to purge a crucial agency of a corrupt official, this was necessary.

His wife got 750k from Hillary's pal McAuliffe and the VA Dems (money which under then-current law in that Commonwealth they did not have to pay back if unspent) while at the time he had oversight for Hillary's email probe where she clearly broke the law.

This was a wild, obvious violation of the notion of fair investigation.

He made phone calls from his desk favoring his wife's Democrat campaign.

He wore t-shirts favoring his wife's Dem campaign.

And there's little question that the fake dossier was discussed by Strozok, in the context of wiretapping Trump, in his office.
Now the FBI needs to re-open all investigations McCabe was involved in that had to do with FISA warrants. I'd bet anything the vast majority of the "targets" were conservatives. It's clear the FBI and DOJ were political weapons under Obama. Rosenstein needs to go next.

You can bet there are 100's of defense attorneys drooling over the possibilities of getting convictions over turned.
I have a prediction for the Flynn case too.

He will never, in the long run, have anything stick.

They extorted a guilty plea from him by threatening to bankrupt not just him, but also his son.

All of this was clearly just a political pretext to attack people linked to Trump in some way.
By elklindo69
johnforbes wrote:I have a prediction for the Flynn case too.

He will never, in the long run, have anything stick.

They extorted a guilty plea from him by threatening to bankrupt not just him, but also his son.

All of this was clearly just a political pretext to attack people linked to Trump in some way.
Johnnie...what's up with your asininity?

Flynn was pled guilty with obstruction...lying to the FBI investigators. Nobody forced him to talk to the investigators. If he would have kept his mouth shut then he would have never been charged....
Elkin, what's up with your posting?

Surely you can read that I made a prediction about the eventual outcome?

Surely you can understand that, in two years or so or whenever this all plays out, that I'll be proven correct?

Strzok was a corrupt partisan, and his cases will be fruit of the poisoned tree.
Strzok was a corrupt partisan, and his cases will be fruit of the poisoned tree.
Bingo. Mueller knows that too, put if can charge Trump with "ANYTHING" he'll declare it a victory, never mind when it went to trial months or years later, it'll be tossed out. The damage would be done and that's what they're shooting for.

The fact that Mueller hasn't already shut down the investigation based upon the targeted corruption and fabricated evidence tells me he's in on it up to his neck and should be fired immediately.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]