Political discussions about everything
By Clownkicker
Another one bites the dust, eh, Tool?
What is that? 46 senior White House staff gone in 14 months?

Why is it Trump only hires the best people (he told us so himself,) but he can't seem to hold on to a single one of them?

What is wrong with Trump that he has a record-high White House turnover and nobody wants to work for him?

Either Trump doesn't know how to hire the best people (RealTool's position) or else he's an incompetent boss. (America's position)

Don't any of you dimwitted conservatards even wonder about that?
By RealJustme
Another one bites the dust, eh, Tool?
It's about time we have someone in D.C. that starts holding government workers responsible and accountable...just as people are held accountable in the real world. I think it's GREAT!

I'm not surprised at all that libtards feel public employees should be "untouchable" when it comes to keeping their jobs, performance shouldn't be a factor.
By RealJustme
So I take it you aren't going to tell us why you think Trump fails to hire the best people.
What it does tell us is that Trump only "keeps" the best people. Trump sets his standards high which is why he always succeeds at everything he does. If an operation or person flounders, he dumps them, just as he is now doing in the government. After 8 years of Trump's leadership we'll have only the crème of the group leading our agencies and the Supreme Court.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]