Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Chicago homicides down 25 percent, shootings down 30 percent from 2016
Candidate Trump promised he would stop the surging violent crimes and homicides in Chicago. In his first month on the job Trump had Home Land Security form task forces to target violent criminals in Chicago and they've done just that, taking the thugs to federal courts and rounding up illegal weapons. MAGA dudes!
By Clownkicker
Tool, Trump never promised "he would stop the surging violent crimes and homicides in Chicago." And he never had Homeland Security do squat about Chicago. Nor have they rounded up criminals or collected any weapons.

You're just making up stupid shit again.
By RealJustme
Tool, Trump never promised "he would stop the surging violent crimes and homicides in Chicago."
You need to read something other than CSNBC
Trump touts federal help to combat 'epidemic' Chicago violence as ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jun 30, 2017 - On Friday morning, hours before the announcement, President Trump issued a statement on Twitter saying that the violence has “reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in more Federal help just I promised I would do.” Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. Chicago city officials said Friday that agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives were arriving to help the city ...
[
By Clownkicker
Your link is bogus, Tool. No such article there.

But it did take me to articles about Trump rolling back consumer protections and Mueller looking into Trump's longtime lawyer, not to mention how Democrats might unseat Ted Cruz this fall.

Are those the stories you wanted us to see?
By RealJustme
Trump's lawyer, Ted Cruz, blah, blah, blah. Trump hasn't been touched and is more popular than Obama was and has already he's going to accept the position again in 2020...live with it. :D
By Clownkicker
I guess you missed the bit about Gary Cohn abandoning ship today because of Trump's Democrat tariffs, huh?

I thought Republicans were for free trade. Not any more, right?
There are no convictions Republicans won't trade away for a vote or a lump of silver.
Or in your case, gold. :lol:
By RealJustme
I guess you missed the bit about Gary Cohn abandoning ship today because of Trump's Democrat tariffs, huh?
Gary Cohn, blah, blah, blah, Trump hasn't been touched and is more popular than Obama was. He's off to the best start of any President in history. Mueller knows that if he attempts to fuck with Trump, Trump will fire is his ass as he has the power to do. Is there anyone that thinks Trump wouldn't have the balls to fire him? MAGA dudes.
By Clownkicker
Tool, saying it over and over won't make any of your made up stupid shit true. :lol: :lol:

I guess you haven't heard about Stormy Daniels suing Trump either. :o

johnny, now that Cohn is leaving the White House, you may want to sell some stocks first thing in the morning.
By RealJustme
I guess you haven't heard about Stormy Daniels suing Trump either.
Stormy, blah, blah, blah...Trump is still more popular than Obama was and has announced he'll accept the Presidency in 2020.
By RealJustme
A bunch of mindless babbling is all that the true believers have left.
Agree that's all the left have left. I'm surprised you didn't come up with a another person's name CNN says in trouble as proof Trump is finished :lol:

Trump is President and is a shoe in for 2020, you'll sleep better once you accept that.
By Clownkicker
I didn't think you had to be told about longtime Trump aide Sam Nunberg rolling over.

Imagine, he thinks Trump is a fool. Why would anyone who knows Trump so well think such a thing?

So by "shoe in" do you mean someone is going to stick their foot in his ass? :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
Sam Nunberg, blah, blah, blah...Trump is still President and is still more popular than Obama was. Even if Mueller did try and charge Trump with something, Trump would just fire Mueller and laugh the charges off, Trump would become even more popular. The dude is Teflon. :D
By sillydaddy
Simona Mangiante, Papadopoulos" lawyer is building up him up saying he was a big shot in the Trump campaign...
I guess Mueller loves to hear her talk and must have told them George doesn;t have to worry about going to prison.
So they dicided to get married....She's a looker! she could be a spy ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Clownkicker
Yeah, her looks remind me of Melania Trump.

You know, the one using "chain migration" to get her parents into the country and to get them citizenship.

You clowns know how bad "chain migration" is, right? Trump hates it....except when his family is doing it, of course.

What happened to that promise of Trump's to end chain migration, I wonder.
By sillydaddy
Well Clown..you should know..you were among those applauding the loudest when the liberal courts
in their blind hate blocked all of the President's efforts...Now look..! This all their fault. :o :o
By Clownkicker
I have no problem with the crap Trump calls "chain migration", silly.

It's the hypocrisy of Republicans that they insist it's so bad, but they still do it themselves.
In other words, they're liars. They don't think "chain migration" is bad. It's a political stunt to get dimwits like you and RealTool all riled up so you'll get off your lazy asses and vote for them.
Then they laugh at your stupidity as they bring in their own families.

And, being the simpletons you are, you do exactly what they want you to do every time.
You never get tired of being duped and used.
By johnforbes
Clownslacker fails to comprehend the conservative position on chain migration.

In the instance of a super-model, all solid conservatives favor bringing in her sisters.

MAGA!
By Clownkicker
Maybe so, but she's bringing in her old, decrepit parents. How do conservatives justify that?

They're now ugly, poor (except for the daughter's money), and can't reproduce any longer. :o
By RealJustme
Maybe so, but she's bringing in her old, decrepit parents. How do conservatives justify that?

They're now ugly, poor (except for the daughter's money), and can't reproduce any longer
That's why we need to send the illegals back to Mexico...glad to see you finally get it.
8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]