Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
Former Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates is reportedly close to finalizing a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller.

Gates and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort were charged last October with 12 counts related to money laundering, tax fraud, and conspiracy against the US
A Gates plea deal could spell trouble for Manafort, whom he has been associated with for nearly 30 years.
By namngulfvet
elklindo69 wrote:Former Trump campaign adviser Rick Gates is reportedly close to finalizing a plea deal with special counsel Robert Mueller.

Gates and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort were charged last October with 12 counts related to money laundering, tax fraud, and conspiracy against the US
A Gates plea deal could spell trouble for Manafort, whom he has been associated with for nearly 30 years.
Hey Elk whos ass did you pull this one out of... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
I hear that Gates will testify against Manafort.

And Gates will get 18 months in the slammer.
I hear Hillary will testify against Obama and Hillary will get 18 months in the slammer. Now you've heard it, pass it on, everyone needs to hear it.
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:
I hear that Gates will testify against Manafort.

And Gates will get 18 months in the slammer.
I hear Hillary will testify against Obama and Hillary will get 18 months in the slammer. Now you've heard it, pass it on, everyone needs to hear it.
and Bill will take all the money out of the Pay for Play 501c3 account and leave the country while hes still alive to spend it
By RealJustme
and Bill will take all the money out of the Pay for Play 501c3 account and leave the country while hes still alive to spend it
WOW and know I've heard that and will pass it along.
By RealJustme
Elk - I hear that Gates will testify against Manafort. And Gates will get 18 months in the slammer.
Clown - Yup, passing along made up stupid shit is what trolls do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment