Political discussions about everything
DHS: Schumer Proposal Would End Immigration Enforcement in America.

(CNSNews.com) - The Senate on Thursday blocked a bipartisan immigration reform proposal by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sens. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), and Susan Collins (R-Maine) that the Department of Homeland Security said would “be the end of immigration enforcement in America.”

The Senate also blocked three other immigration reform proposals, including that of Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Chris Coons (D-Del.).

“The Schumer-Rounds-Collins proposal destroys the ability of the men and women from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to remove millions of illegal aliens. It would be the end of immigration enforcement in America and only serve to draw millions more illegal aliens with no way to remove them. By halting immigration enforcement for all aliens who will arrive before June 2018, it ignores the lessons of 9/11 and significantly increases the risk of crime and terrorism,” DHS said in a press release.

DHS called it “an egregious violation” of the four pillars of the president’s immigration reform framework.

“Instead of helping to secure the border as the President has repeatedly asked Congress to do, it would do the exact opposite and make our border far more open and porous. It would ensure a massive wave of new illegal immigration by exacerbating the pull factors caused by legal loopholes. By keeping chain migration intact, the amendment would expand the total legalized population to potentially ten million new legal aliens – simultaneously leading to undercutting the wages of American workers, threatening public safety and undermining national security,” DHS said.

Furthermore, the proposal “would effectively make the United States a Sanctuary Nation where ignoring the rule of law is encouraged,” DHS added.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/me ... nt-america" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Goddamn you liberals are fucking stupid...
namandgulf, in the past two days your handlers have duped you twice with lies and made you look like a fool.

Now, when you read something so farfetched once again, doesn't it ever occur to you that they are lying to you again?
Your first question should always be "Are my partisan handlers lying to me again?"

The first clue that they are is that headline about a "Schumer proposal" but the story is actually about a "Schumer-Rounds-Collins proposal".
That's two Republicans and one Democrat. So this isn't a "liberal" proposal at all, is it?
And the other proposals mentioned include one by a Republican and one by a Democrat. If you think all these Republicans are "liberals", exactly who do you vote for? The White Supremacy Party? :shock:

Then you must realize that there is NO proposal by anyone before the Senate that is an "end of immigration enforcement in America".
That's more made up stupid shit to get reactionary tools riled up. It's what your handlers do, dummy.
Don't let them drag you around by the nose this way. It's humiliating for you.
Ok suck ass here ya go.

Schumer-Rounds-Collins Destroys Ability of DHS to Enforce Immigration Laws, Creating a Mass Amnesty For Over 10 Million Illegal Aliens, Including Criminals
The Schumer-Rounds-Collins proposal destroys the ability of the men and women from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to remove millions of illegal aliens. It would be the end of immigration enforcement in America and only serve to draw millions more illegal aliens with no way to remove them. By halting immigration enforcement for all aliens who will arrive before June 2018, it ignores the lessons of 9/11 and significantly increases the risk of crime and terrorism.

It is an egregious violation of the four compromise pillars laid out by the President’s immigration reform framework. Instead of helping to secure the border as the President has repeatedly asked Congress to do, it would do the exact opposite and make our border far more open and porous. It would ensure a massive wave of new illegal immigration by exacerbating the pull factors caused by legal loopholes. By keeping chain migration intact, the amendment would expand the total legalized population to potentially ten million new legal aliens – simultaneously leading to undercutting the wages of American workers, threatening public safety and undermining national security.

The changes proposed by Senators Schumer-Rounds-Collins would effectively make the United States a Sanctuary Nation where ignoring the rule of law is encouraged.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/15/sch ... ating-mass" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DHS Blasts Schumer-Collins "Sanctuary Nation": End Immigration Enforcement in America

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2693 ... greenfield" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
From Wikipedia
CNSNews.com (formerly known as Cybercast News Service) is a politically conservative American news and commentary website founded by L. Brent Bozell III and owned by Media Research Center, Bozell's Reston, Virginia-based organization.[
Why am I not surprised. I'm sure that CNS News is totally unbiased though.
snakeoil wrote:From Wikipedia
CNSNews.com (formerly known as Cybercast News Service) is a politically conservative American news and commentary website founded by L. Brent Bozell III and owned by Media Research Center, Bozell's Reston, Virginia-based organization.[
Why am I not surprised. I'm sure that CNS News is totally unbiased though.
If you could read you would see I also gave you Home Land Security Site......Moron
Snakeoil should know that Wikipedia itself is often mocked as "Liberalpedia."

First, anybody can post there, so anybody can add to Wikipedia.

Second, Wikipedia apparently has a Left Wing agenda as does Snopes and other so-called "fact-checker" sites.

You can't trust some online encyclopedia such as WIkipedia because it has no control over the input or the accuracy of the articles, and even the "top" people at Wikipedia are partisan leftists.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]