Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
In 1963 JFK in a speech to the Economics Club of New York posited this same thing, that tax cuts result in increased revenues to the Treasury.
(CNSNews.com) - The federal government this January ran a surplus while collecting record total tax revenues for that month of the year, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

January was the first month under the new tax law that President Donald Trump signed in December.

During January, the Treasury collected approximately $361,038,000,000 in total tax revenues and spent a total of approximately $311,802,000,000 to run a surplus of approximately $49,236,000,000.
Because good news is never good news for libtards, especially Marxist libtards, we will now see our resident Marxist, AssClown prove, through the magic of Google, how this is actually a bad thing.
The whip has cracked, the trained monkey will now dance.
By RealJustme
Just as Trump said would happen, cutting taxes generated more taxes through a stimulated economy. Basic 101 stuff libtards just can't comprehend. Good stuff MAGA!
By RealJustme
Trump's America is doing so well in all areas that Democrats are desperate to hurt America anyway they can before the next elections. You can bet they're behind the attempts to manipulation the market to bring investments down. There are probably also federal agency executives involved in it. If they have to harm America to save the D. C. swamp, they will absolutely do it.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]