Political discussions about everything
By Musicalbeds
Ol' Dubya was about to go into Iraq, and I started debating folks who supported the idiotic plan. I posted here for a decade or more, but it's been quite a while since my last one.

Times have changed, and right wingers have found an even bigger idiot to support. I didn't think that was possible then in 2002.

Buffoons this boorish are hard to find, and yet, here were are with Donald Trump, "The Donald", and his massive, childish ego President Of The United States. The Twitter In Chief, demanding attention on social media like he was one of those Hollywood types his supporters always criticize.

Have you Pubes lost your fucking minds? Decorum doesn't mean much, eh? Modesty shows restraint, respect and a more poker face style of diplomacy. Trump's an uncouth schoolkid with a mealy mouth and a penchant for self promotion despite leading one of the most powerful countries in the world.

Yet watching him go about the business of running the country is like watching Archie Bunker mixed with Pee Wee Herman and Al Bundy.

There's too many laughs to be had mocking you idiots that still support him, so I'm back.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]