Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
WOWWWWW, Just WOWWWWW holey shit batman! The State Department needs to cancel the passports of about 50 high level government officials to keep them from leaving the country.
By johnforbes
They won't be able to keep this material secret for too long.

In essence, it apparently has sketched out partisan corruption at the top levels of the FBI and DoJ -- attempts to halt Trump by abusing the FISA process, and later attempts to undermine an elected president for the simple reason that they wanted Hillary.

In other words, an attempted palace coup.
By Clownkicker
So why do you clowns think the memo hasn't been released already?

If it actually shows that kind of bias, it would be printed in full in every paper in the country.

What do you want to bet that they will hem and haw and say it is just too important to national security and can't be released? :o
By RealJustme
What do you want to bet that they will hem and haw and say it is just too important to national security and can't be released?
They very well may be able to make a case that to release the information in the memo, would severely damage the credibility of the United States and cause catastrophe shake ups in our DOJ and FBI resulting in required reviews of thousands of investigations and prosecutions by the identified criminals operating at high levels in those agencies. They schemed against the President of the United States, imagine what they did to others who are now sitting in prisons based upon illegal activities by those who investigated and prosecuted them.

Soooo, they release it and start draining the swamp or they file it away and quietly let those involved retire or shift them to an office without a phone for the good of the country.
By Clownkicker
So now RealTool isn't calling for the release of the memo, for the good of the country.... :lol:

I think he realizes Republicans don't have anything showing the alleged bias. We'll probably never see anything from them.

It's likely just another partisan political ploy to undermine Mueller's credibility to Trump's brain-dead base before the expected bad news comes out.
By RealJustme
So now RealTool isn't calling for the release of the memo, for the good of the country
Where did I say I was for not releasing the memo?
Follow the lead of Dianne Feinstein and leak it.
The flu is going around and it's worse than a cold.
By RealJustme
Looks like the memo will soon be released plus we just found out the FBI deleted 5 months of government texts (ooops) starting from the day Mueller began his Russian investigation.

This will make a great movie.
By elklindo69
Memo?

More like feeding sardines to the seals.

I heard the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo was created by the Russians.
By Clownkicker
Yup, it's getting YUGE support from Russian bots.

But more idiotic is that the memo was written by Republicans.
They're actually voting on whether or not they release something they wrote themselves. :o :lol:
By Clownkicker
^^^^^^ Homo Sambo AssClown Loser Tool Insipid reports he has nothing.
Again
And still .
Another in a long, uninterrupted string of beat downs.

But at least he has the arms of his La-Z-TurdBoy to pound in frustration.
By Intrepid
Not one original thing from the black, crippled homo Marxist loser.

I own your nigga ass, but I'm willing to sell cheap.
By Clownkicker
Wow, I didn't know you were black.

The "self-loathing Trump supporter" shit makes sense now.

Yes, we all own our own ass. But don't sell yourself cheap.
Your ex-wife should get a lot more for putting up with you as long as she did.
By Intrepid
As usual, silly ass word games from my personal nigga, but not one original thought, let alone a comment pertenant to the OP.

He's going to be distracting his black ass off when the memo is released. But, as usual, it won't do any good.
By Clownkicker
Let's count comments "pertenant"(sic) to the OP, shall we?

Clownkicker--- 3

AssClown Loser Punk Bitch Insipid--- 1

'Nuf said, eh, Turd Boy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
I told you to keep the memo from being released they would argue the information in the memo could result in harm to national security and adversely affect the work the FBI and DOJ had done. Boyd was also involved in the Hillary investigation.
Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd wrote Wednesday to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., urging him not to release the memo.

“We believe it would be extraordinarily reckless for the Committee to disclose such information publicly which would risk harm to national security and to investigations that could come from public release,” he said.
By johnforbes
Sad to say, those agencies have urinated away the public trust.

What is more reckless than changing "gross negligence" FIVE times in order to let a clearly guilty Hillary go?

What is worse than using a fake dossier paid for by Hillary to justify a FISA warrant to wiretap the elected president?

Admiral Rogers went to Trump on Nov 17, 2016, told him he was being wiretapped, and the next day Trump moved his transition office to NJ while having his own people sweep the bugs out of the tower.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]