Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
The White House briefing began with a readout of President Trump's vitals from Dr. Ronny Jackson, who conducted the routine physical examination. "The president's overall health is excellent," Jackson said.

The bottom line: After the examination, Trump's doctor is confident that the president will complete his term in the Oval Office "with no serious medical issues." How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? "He has incredibly good genes. It's just the way God made him."
By Clownkicker
Yeah, it was pretty amazing considering the guy couldn't spell his own name on the statement provided by the White House. But every word in it is true! :o

I'm still waiting for johforbes to call Trump a "lardass" or "fat ass" or any of the other descriptions he used for someone who wasn't "nearly obese" the way the doctor said Trump is. :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
^^^^^ The AssClown Insipid finally realizes that I cracked the whip and he jumped on command. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He just can't help himself. It's compulsive with the Turd Boy Insipid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He just can't be happy unless his nose is being rubbed in his own shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The AssClown Insipid is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^ The AssClown finally realizes that I cracked the whip and he jumped on command. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He just can't help himself. It's compulsive with the Turd Boy clown. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He just can't be happy unless his nose is being rubbed in his own shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The AssClown is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clown you really have a low opinion of yourself there duchboy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
The White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson reported that Trump got a perfect 30 out of 30 score on a common dementia screening exam called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. “I can reliably say, and I think that the folks in the mental health [field] would back me up on the fact that if he had some kind of mental, cognitive issue, that this test would have identified it. A perfect 30 out of 30 is amazing and is only achieved by approximately 5% who take the test.

That's YUGE, this wasn't the President's private physician this is the same Navy Doctor who gave Obama his physical.

I watched CNN news this morning to see how they would react to this great news about our President and they did report had taken his physical and was found to be overweight then proceeded to show photos of him eating McDonald's fries and another one with a bucket of KFC chicken in front of him. They then showed a film of him slurring his words which they suggested a severe mental issue. Fake news at it's best trying to turn a positive result into a negative through misleading information.
By johnforbes
Barry was a smoker with a scrawny physique and sunken chest.

Yet the press loved his ideology and never once questioned his health, even after at one point he took 20 shots just to sink one basket.
By RealJustme
Sarah Sanders just shut CNN's Jim Acosta up when he claimed Trump passing the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test doesn't mean anything and that he had heard a 10 year old could pass it. Sarah pointed out the President scored a perfect 30 out of 30 and less than 5% of people score that high, she also offered to arrange for Acosta to take the test as long as the White House gets to compare his results with the Presidents. Acosta quickly changed the subject. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:Sarah Sanders just shut CNN's Jim Acosta up when he claimed Trump passing the Montreal Cognitive Assessment test doesn't mean anything and that he had heard a 10 year old could pass it. Sarah pointed out the President scored a perfect 30 out of 30 and less than 5% of people score that high, she also offered to arrange for Acosta to take the test as long as the White House gets to compare his results with the Presidents. Acosta quickly changed the subject. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that I would like to see.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Clownslacker also took this cognitive evaluation test.

He obtained a very high score in the category of fence posts. There were even a few rare fence posts which Clown was brighter than.

However, when Clown's scores were compared to humans, he was in the lowest percentile.
By Clownkicker
So obviously we can't expect that partisan hypocrite johnforbes will be calling the essentially obese Trump a "lardass" any time soon.

Just another example of the misogyny of the Right. Why do conservatives hate women so much?
A height/weight proportional woman with wide hips is a "lardass" but a man with even bigger hips and an even fatter belly isn't even worth mentioning.

When johnforbes' scores were compared to humans, he was in the male chauvinist pig category.
By johnforbes
It is possible to integrate exercise into a busy day, and given the chance I would certainly urge Trump to stick treadmills in his offices in NJ, FL, and DC and discuss and read on the treadmill.

It is also easy to discuss things while on a simple 3-mile daily walk/hike.

Even wearing a tie, it is easy to do 25 pushups at four different times of the day in the office.

Every morning, I do 400 situps (100 at a time) and lift my barbells. It takes about 20 mins while coffee brews.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^As I said, not a word about the lardass in the White House.

But that bit about Trump reading something was pretty funny, johnny.
You're getting slightly better in the joke department.
By sillydaddy
So the President needs more exercise?
I suggest the President spend more time outdoors and play more golf !........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
No, we're talking about exercise, silly.

Why bring up riding around the lawn in an electric cart?
How do you think Trump got that big in the first place? He's too lazy to walk.

You must be obese too if that's what you consider "exercise"...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
For sheer physical fitness, the Left favored its own people.

Like scrawny Barry, who smoked. He was able to lift 2 lb weights with ease.

Or Hillary, who was called a "gym rat" by Bill. Well, he was half right. By his own statement, Hilly had a blood clot on the brain, special eyeglasses, and was fit as a fiddle.

Well, except for passing out while attending a 9/11 ceremony.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^As I said, not a word about the lardass in the White House.

He'll ridicule anyone who is overweight..... except his own fat slob conservatives friends.
Then obesity is suddenly not funny anymore. :lol:
By Intrepid
Being prevented from playing golf, or any other sport except table games, Comrade Homo Sambo AssClown Loser Marxist Tool would not know that most upscale golf courses require carts as it speeds up play.
Pro golfers walk during tournaments because no one hurries them when millions of dollars are on the line and television airtime can be used to sell advertising space.

Our favorite Marxist Tool has been taken to school once again.
By sillydaddy
Yeah Clown....If elected ..
Hillary would have spent her first year in office, on a gurney staring at the ceiling hooked up to an IV.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

By Clownkicker
Wow, Homo Sambo AssClown Loser Tool Insipid, I'm sorry to hear you can't play sports. That could explain some of your constant bitterness and spitting anger. :(

But thanks for agreeing with me again and schooling sillydummy that typical golf is not exercise.
Nevertheless, you shouldn't make a fool of yourself in claiming that professional golfers walk the course to allow advertising. Only morons think that, so it makes you look really stupid and sillydoofus might think the rest of your comments about the utter lack of exercise in most golf were wrong.

Also, your nonsense about Trump riding instead of walking because golf courses want to keep things moving is just idiotic. You have already forgotten what RealTool and the rest of you partisan clowns keep bragging about--that Trump owns the courses and he can do whatever the fuck he wants there. If he was willing or able to walk, he could. As his nearly clinically obese fat ass demonstrates, he couldn't even if he wanted to.

But never mind that. Your agreeing with me about the exercise and making a fool of sillydodo was a good start.
Thanks for taking him to school for me.......you fucking ignorant slack-jawed punk bitch urinal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By sillydaddy
Clown...I never said golf is not exercise......

Take A Swing At This: Golf Is Exercise, Cart Or No Cart. Even golfers using a motorized cart can burn about 1,300 calories and walk 2 miles when playing 18 holes. When we asked adults who play sports which one they play the most, golf topped the list.Jun 15, 2015

Once again Clown is making up his fake bullshit that golf is not exercise..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
All you admitted is that it would be exercise for YOU. :lol:

I've played nine holes twice. The first I walked, and it wasn't exercise.
The second I drove because the other three guys wouldn't walk. And that REALLY wasn't exercise.

I don't care what your article says, I KNOW for a fact. And Trump is living proof right in front of your noses.
("1,300 calories and walk two miles" when using a cart. :lol: silly, you really are a sucker.)
By RealJustme
There used to be a party named the democrats, then they morphed into liberals. Then the hate mongers and alt left took over...they became progressives. Then the hate filled crazies morphed it into the libtard party. Now they are full of libturds, snow flakes, cup cakes and the deranged.

Then their worse nightmare happened...Donald Trump and they just can't handle that reality. :D
By Intrepid
Despite the innumerable beat downs he's suffered because of it, Comrade Homo Sambo AssClown Loser Marxist Tool just cannot post anything without attempting another silly ass word game.

Trump can walk or be chauffeured around the course in a Rolls Royce limo if that is his choice, or be carried in a sedan chair by bevies of naked members of the Swedish Bikini team for that matter (and as they are all blond white wimmins dat would drive a bruthah like yous batshit).
But yes, on many courses you are required to ride in a cart.
By Clownkicker
See? Homo Sambo AssClown Loser Tool Insipid agrees with me again but has to pretend he doesn't agree.
It's pathological. He can't help himself. Insipid is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turd Boy Insipid, just as every last conservatard here, agrees golf isn't exercise as practiced by Trump. That's why Trump is what johnforbes calls a "lardass".
And though every one of the tools here knows Trump is abdominally obese, none of the gutless weasels will dare talk about him the way they talk about someone in far better physical shape.

Conservatives are hypocrites to the last.
By Clownkicker
Criminy, johnny, you called Michelle Obama a lardass.

And she is in much better shape than Trump.

Your brain is definitely going.

But you still can't call Trump a lardass, can you, you hypocritical gutless weasel? :lol:
By RealJustme
Criminy, johnny, you called Michelle Obama a lardass.

And she is in much better shape than Trump.
She's also 20 years younger and I assure you her perfect weight be far less than just 10-15lbs under what she has now. When one thinks of an icon for the phrase "lardass" Michelle instantly comes to mind.
By Clownkicker
See, johnny, RealTool agrees with me. :lol:

Michelle is in far better shape than Trump (for whatever reasons) and you are still too much of a weasel to call Trump what you called her.

When one thinks of an icon for the phrase "lardass" Trump instantly comes to mind.
By Intrepid
Once again the Comrade shitstain AssClown Loser Marxist Tool has stumbled into my trap.
We all know when I crack the whip he is compelled to jump like he trained porch monkey he is.
He tried to pretend he didn't see the following post I made on another thread, because it is truth and because it is, it wounds him deeply.
So I am reposting it here, and within moments he wiil read it again and feel the knife twist.

He has to imitate everyone's posts.
It's becsuse he's got no game, no reason, logic or facts and the Marxist system he so passionately believes in has been proven to be a dismal failure wherever it's been tried.
Usually with the murders of millions of the people it claims to save, just to keep the rest in line.

The only things he has are silly ass word games, emoticons and the Big Lie.

He's admitted, right here, he's black, a homo and a cripple.
No wonder he's so filled with rage, hate and bitterness.
Feel the pain bitch?

You is my nigga, nigga.
By Clownkicker
As always, Turd Boy Insipid has nothing to contribute to the thread topic.
That's because he has no thoughts of his own and cannot use facts and reason, but only feels impotent rage.
Look at him impotently pound the arms of his La-Z-TurdBoy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I have the little Slack-jawed Punk Bitch Urinal Insipid dragging his sorry ass from thread to thread desperately trying to get attention from his master. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Insipid is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just watch this, everyone.....in four....three....two....
By Intrepid
He has to imitate everyone's posts.
It's becsuse he's got no game, no reason, logic or facts and the Marxist system he so passionately believes in has been proven to be a dismal failure wherever it's been tried.
Usually with the murders of millions of the people it claims to save, just to keep the rest in line.

The only things he has are silly ass word games, emoticons and the Big Lie.

He's admitted, right here, he's black, a homo and a cripple.
No wonder he's so filled with rage, hate and bitterness.
By johnforbes
Was Manchelle in better shape than Trump?

Tough call there.

To be fair, I'd have to have testosterone testing from both individuals.

If it turned out that Manchelle had more testosterone, that would favor her?
By Clownkicker
...ONE!

I should really feel bad for torturing the AssClown Insipid this way because my mom told me it isn't nice to make fun of the mentally retarded.
But the AssClown Steppingfetchit Insipid comes begging, PLEADING for the humiliation. It would be more unkind if I didn't provide him the regular degradation he so desperately craves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turd Boy Insipid is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed