Political discussions about everything
Let's look at Aaron Zebley, who did not donate to Democrats (as 9 of Mueller's other hires did).

Zebley represented the guy who installed Hillary's illegal server and vigorously defended him.

Now Zebley, fresh from his experience defending Hillary, works for Mueller to attack Trump.
Once again johnforbes demonstrates that he has no legal training.

He's actually suggesting that lawyers are ethically tainted by the faults or crimes of their clients; that they only represent people they agree with. :shock:

It's posts like that one that make you look like a complete imbecile, johnny.
That's worthy of an AssClown Insipid dumbfuck post. Keep it up, dummy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:Once again johnforbes demonstrates that he has no legal training.
Here we have Clownassholelicker Giving someone else legal advice. Tell us clown, do you even know what Johnforbes Credentials are. do you even know what his qualifications are.. We all know your credentials and qualification are from the school of pull it out of your asshole and google
Well, the AssClown has already claimed to have an intellect superior to that of Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz, so we wonder why he is wasting his time here and not professing at some equally prestigious institute of higher learning.

He could give extra credit for term papers that used emoticons in lieu of facts, just as he does here.
Clownslacker missed the point.

There are over a million people in America with law degrees.

If you wade in the muck and defend Hillary's people, you are almost certainly NOT neutral.

Mueller had the burden of not being biased, but also of not appearing to be biased.

He has failed on both.
"If you wade in the muck and defend Hillary's people, you are almost certainly NOT neutral."-johnflubs

It's hilarious when the guy I just criticized for being a moron comes right back with a post that supports everything I just criticized him for saying.
He's not suggesting any longer, he's coming right out and saying it in so many words; that lawyers are ethically tainted by the faults or crimes of their clients; that they only represent people they agree with. :lol:

Notice that the AssClown Insipid yammers a lot but couldn't refute a word I posted, just as namandgulfdumbfuck couldn't.

Yack,yack,yack, yack, yack...nothing but hate and stupidity and shit pulled out of their assholes, but not a relevant word to refute my post which johnforbes agrees with entirely. :lol:

It's like talking to Donald Trump in person. :o
Yet the AssClown ridiculed Alan Dershowitz but couldn't refute a word he said.

Partisan hack doesn't even begin to describe the AssClown.
And Dershowitz is a liberal too.
Although unlike the AssClown, a liberal that actually thinks instead of engaging in emotion driven knee jerk reactions.
And I doubt professor Alan Dershowitz has ever used an emoticon in his life.

The whip has cracked Assown, perform like the trained monkey you are.
AssClown Insipid, you will need to provide a quotation where anyone here ever ridiculed Dershowitz for anything.
You don't get to just make up stupid shit and pretend it's true any more than RealTool gets to.

But it was dutifully compliant that you danced for me when I cracked the whip; a lot of impotent mewling and yammering without a shred of logic or facts to refute a word I said.
You're always such a good Turd Boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Notice that the AssClown Insipid yammers a lot but couldn't refute a word I posted, just as namandgulfdumbfuck couldn't."-me

Right on cue @10:26 look who shows up. namandgulfdumbfuck with more mindless, impotent, self-humiliating yammering "ROFLAMO"<----- :lol: ("Rolling On Floor Laughing at My Ownself"? I bet he is. )

Even namandgulfdumbfuck knows he's a fruity "FLAMO" :lol: :lol:
What makes this hilarious is that the AssClown Insipid is FINALLY, after all these years, figuring out how I have owned his punk bitch ass and how stupid he is.

Let's watch him dance on command some more.
He's as reliable as gravy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait, that's just shit smeared all over his face.....
Clownkicker wrote:What makes this hilarious is that the AssClown Insipid is FINALLY, after all these years, figuring out how I have owned his punk bitch ass and how stupid he is.

Let's watch him dance on command some more.
He's as reliable as gravy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait, that's just shit smeared all over his face.....
Dance clown Dance...ROFLMAO.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownslacker missed the point.

There are over a million people in America with law degrees.

If you wade in the muck and defend Hillary's people, you are almost certainly NOT neutral.

Mueller had the burden of not being biased, but also of not appearing to be biased.

He has failed on both.
Nobody can contend that the 10,000 texts from Strzok were classified, or secret, or something which should not be released.

He was apparently just communicating with a gal at work he was banging.

And enough of those texts were anti-Trump to get him fired in August, but even then Mueller kept that secret for six months.

Presumably that was kept secret in an attempt to pretend the investigation was not politically biased, which is obviously is.
8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]