Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
Now he's got the Donkeyrat female Senators on his ass.
Several female Democratic senators, within a span of minutes, all called on their Democratic colleague Al Franken (Minn.) to resign following a seventh accusation that he made improper sexual advances towards women.

Politico reported Wednesday that a former Democratic congressional aide claimed she was forcibly kissed by Franken while he was still a radio host. Later that morning, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) was the first to call for the Minnesota senator's resignation in a Facebook post.

"While Senator Franken is entitled to have the Ethics Committee conclude its review, I believe it would be better for our country if he sent a clear message that any kind of mistreatment of women in our society isn’t acceptable by stepping aside to let someone else serve," she argued.

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D., Hawaii) was next, tweeting, "Today, I am calling on my colleague Al Franken to step aside." Hirono added that she "struggled" with the decision because of her friendship with Franken, "but that cannot excuse his behavior and his mistreatment of women."
So long Al, we hardly knew ye.
By namngulfvet
Franken's support fades as female Democrats seek resignation

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sen. Al Franken's support among his fellow Democrats appeared to collapse Wednesday as a group of female Democratic senators called upon him to resign amid sexual misconduct allegations. His office said he would make an announcement Thursday, but did not specify the subject.

Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., Patty Murray, D-Wash., Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, Kamala Harris, D-Calif., Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., and Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., called on Franken to step down. Some Democratic men joined them.

"I'm shocked and appalled by Sen. Franken's behavior," Murray said. "It's clear to me that this has been a deeply harmful, persistent problem and a clear pattern over a long period of time. It's time for him to step aside."

Gillibrand said "it would be better for our country if he sent a clear message that any kind of mistreatment of women in our society isn't acceptable by stepping aside to let someone else serve."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Come on Franken jsut drip out like the other molester did already...
By namngulfvet
Democrat Al Franken will resign from the U.S. Senate on Thursday, Minnesota Public Radio reported, after more than half of his Senate Democratic colleagues urged him to do so in light of sexual misconduct accusations.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GOOD FUCKING RADIANCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is pretty amazing dont you think Elk, Doggy, Clown..... Dems lost 3 seats in the past month when their plan to take down Moore back fired on them..

And to think Doggyshit, Elkduffoos and Clownlicker all thought it was going to be Trump brought down... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By sillydaddy
What happened here ...with this whole thing....was that the Demos did not think this whole thing through....
the monster they created to destroy Trump..is now out of their control and coming after them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
What happened here ...with this whole thing....was that the Demos did not think this whole thing through....
the monster they created to destroy Trump..is now out of their control and coming after them!
Bingo, they went after Trump for sexual harassment and he's cleared but libtards are dropping like flies as a result of frenzy they scared up to get Trump. They started a Russian collusion investigation against Trump and he's cleared but now an investigation is being conducted on Hillary for her collusion with the Russians. The investigative team of Clinton and Obama minions that went after Trump for obstruction of justice has fizzeled out and an investigation is being open to investigate the investigators for obstruction of justice. I keep telling you guys, Da Donald is Teflon.
By sillydaddy
Media upset Franken did not apologize to the women accusers....
In fact..listen to his speech and notice how he calls them liars...all of them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now the media expects the Repubs to follow the Demos and throw Moore under the bus...and let a Demo win???

I say to the Repubs..." Keep on Truckin'..." :D

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment