Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
What's the over/under on Strzok eating his gun within a month?
Yep, if were flipped it would put a lot people including Hillary in jail, I'm betting he'll shot himself in the back of the head a couple of times. The reality of it is, if he was found murdered and they couldn't call it suicide, DC wouldn't blink, it would just be written off as another random murder that will never be solved.
By Clownkicker
Wow, it's not often a Trump supporter like RealTool will come out and admit that the Trump Administration is impotent as a law enforcement entity. Yes,Tool, it looks like that's what it's coming to.
By RealJustme
Wow, it's not often a Trump supporter like RealTool will come out and admit that the Trump Administration is impotent as a law enforcement entity.
Clown you haven't been following the news have you? Everyone knows the FBI, DC and the DOJ is still invested with Obama's minions he planted in high positions. Unless the murder of that guy takes place in a red State and the local police get there before the Feds, it will either be classified as a suicide or unsolvable homicide, he will then be rapidly cremated and the case closed.
By RealJustme
Next we'll learn that Hillary is a paid consultant on Mueller's Russian investigation. She can't be an attorney on the team because her license to practice law was revoked. They need to follow the money, I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn a huge chunk of the 7 Million spent thus far went to the Clintons, could be the reason Mueller is refusing to disclose how the money is being spent.
By sillydaddy
$ 7 Million is a lot of money for an just conducting interviews and coming up with lame charges, any 2nd year DA
would not even bother with ...!
It does raise questions as to where all that money is going .. :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:Next we'll learn that Hillary is a paid consultant on Mueller's Russian investigation. She can't be an attorney on the team because her license to practice law was revoked. They need to follow the money, I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn a huge chunk of the 7 Million spent thus far went to the Clintons, could be the reason Mueller is refusing to disclose how the money is being spent.
Muller may not have an option now that Gowdy is investigating it.
By RealJustme
Trump just fired several Obama minions in the DOJ and State Department and the rats are frantic that they're losing control of what the public learns about our government's actions.
By RealJustme
Trump's attorneys said today they have a long list of witnesses including Mueller, Comey and Hillary Clinton that they can't wait to depose but will only be able to subpoena if charges are brought against Trump.

You can bet Hillary and Comey are now telling Mueller "this backfired on us." Checkmate by Trump.
By Clownkicker
That's every bit as true as the bullshit cartoons you post, AssClown Insipid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now dance to show us how your moronic cartoons are impotent lies. GO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Intrepid
20171212_060410.png
20171212_060410.png (139.83 KiB) Viewed 6676 times
This is what was said. Then the left went wild, misinterpreting his statement to mean there WERE tapes when there never were. But idiots like the AssClown and Elkindooofus continue to think Trump said there were.

You fuckwads and the libtard media got played by Trump just like the fish you are.
And the funny thing is you never, ever learn.

Now give me a silly ass word game to try to distract from your latest humiliation,
Bitch.
By Clownkicker
As I said, his cartoon was every bit as true as the bullshit cartoons you post, AssClown.

AssClown Insipid never, ever learns. He just keeps on dancing for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
There are layers to Trump's tweet and Comey knows that.

Trump was merely warning Comey not to lie.

Given Comey's inexplicable comment that "extremely careless' was not a violation of the law when "gross negligence" (the identical thing) is, we may hardly gaze upon him as some wellspring of rectitude.

Even if Trump now says no tapes, perhaps there were.

After all, we now know that Clapper admitted that he was dishonest when he said millions of Americans don't have their data collected when they apparently do.

Would anybody be surprised if they had sophisticated listening devices for every conversation?
By johnforbes
here are layers to Trump's tweet and Comey knows that.

Trump was merely warning Comey not to lie.

Given Comey's inexplicable comment that "extremely careless' was not a violation of the law when "gross negligence" (the identical thing) is, we may hardly gaze upon him as some wellspring of rectitude.

Even if Trump now says no tapes, perhaps there were.

After all, we now know that Clapper admitted that he was dishonest when he said millions of Americans don't have their data collected when they apparently do.

Would anybody be surprised if they had sophisticated listening devices for every conversation?
By Intrepid
This morning Bret Baer of FOX released an e mail from Strzok to his FBI side piece that has some people in the know saying may torpedo the entire Mueller inquisition.

We shall see.
By johnforbes
Rosenstein had to sit today and be pounded by Jordan and Gowdy over these extremely biased and inappropriate text messages.

But Rosenstein said he STILL had not seen cause to fire Mueller.

Jordan noted that 20 members of the oversight committee saw a clear need for a second special counsel, but Rosenstein saw nothing at all.

What a shocking mess that ordinary American citizens can no longer trust the agency to even do a neutral investigation.
By RealJustme
Trump needs to bring in the Texas Rangers, grant them federal investigative powers and then grant them authority to review or seize "any" federal document/computer they want to review. The swamp must be drained starting at the IRS, DOJ and the FBI.

Now I know libtards would melt down, but they melt down daily, hell if Trump smiles they through a fit, so screw them.
By johnforbes
As a person who grew up in the country doing manual labor, here is what really gets me about this sissy.

He was saying he visited a Walmart in southern VA and could "smell" the Trump support.

What an arrogant, condescending wimp.

No surprise, Strzok has a connection to Georgetown U. I do as well, but will not specify what. But it really tends to be a pack of arrogant leftists who really feel they are superior to people who actually do physical work.
By Clownkicker
But the people at Walmart don't do physical work, johnny.

You hypocrites are always telling us how they are all on food stamps and welfare and free Obamacare, living the life of Reilly.

Now you're feigning offense at someone repeating your own sentiments back to you? :lol:
By johnforbes
As a person who grew up in the country doing manual labor, here is what really gets me about this sissy.

He was saying he visited a Walmart in southern VA and could "smell" the Trump support.

What an arrogant, condescending wimp.

No surprise, Strzok has a connection to Georgetown U. I do as well, but will not specify what. But it really tends to be a pack of arrogant leftists who really feel they are superior to people who actually do physical work.
By Clownkicker
What in the world does that have to do with manual labor, dummy? :shock:

I grew up doing manual labor and I couldn't care less about the guy or his thoughts.
But I suspect that one COULD smell the Trump support in the Walmart he visited in Virginia.

Besides the filthy rich, it's true that the poor and uneducated are Trump's strongest supporters. And many of them end up shopping at Walmart. So what's your problem with that?
By RealJustme
I'm betting Mueller is looking at a plea bargain to avoid time behind bars, in turn he'll testify against several officials in the FBI and DOJ. Trump should insure the agreement stipulates that if Mueller withholds any information or misleads, all bets are off. Pass the popcorn.
By johnforbes
Be honest, Clown, you wouldn't know one end of a shovel from another.

You think "Manual Labor" is the name of an illegal alien.
By Clownkicker
When johnforbes doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, he doubles down on stupid, just like all conservatives.

It's familiar ground.
By Clownkicker
johnforbes' repetitious droning is a cacophonous and flavorless example of a "Row, row, row your boat" type "Ground Round".

It just goes on and on ad nauseum.
By johnforbes
Why thanks for that unsolicited compliment.

Gazing out at the snowy landscape, as the steam from the coffee rises in the air, it is very pleasant to receive praise from a fellow forum member.
By Intrepid
This would be good news.
And drive the libtards batshit.

From Drudge:
Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) said Friday that "rumors" on Capitol Hill suggest President Trump could fire special counsel Robert Mueller before Christmas, after Congress leaves Washington for the winter recess.

“The rumor on the Hill when I left yesterday was that the president was going to make a significant speech at the end of next week. And on Dec. 22, when we are out of D.C., he was going to fire Robert Mueller," Speier told California's KQED News.

Speier, a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said that Trump was trying to shut down the committee's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, pointing to the lack of interviews scheduled for the new year.

The New York Times reported Friday that the committee is scheduling its final witnesses of the year to testify in New York, despite important votes coming up in Washington, D.C., and confirmed no additional witnesses are scheduled yet in 2018.
By RealJustme
Trump should fire Mueller and over half of the investigators and lawyers on his team. Either Mueller is totally retarded or politically motivated, he picked the worse possible team of political hacks he could have come up with.
By RealJustme
Mueller is the one that's going to be facing criminal charges after what's he done trying to oust the President. Why Mueller and his team of hacks thought they could get away with it is beyond me.
By johnforbes
2016 was a remarkable time.

Two crucial agencies conspired to protect Hillary and frame Trump.

That is what Comey and Lynch and Strzok and Weissmann and Rhee et al. were doing, and any real Attorney General would be far more active now.

This is the biggest scandal in American history -- an attempt to control an election and undo the votes of tens of millions of Americans.
By RealJustme
Trump is a master strategist, he has the Supreme Court on track and will have another conservative on board before total shit hits the fan, Obama and his minions will face justice.

Trump is pacing the deliberate process for maximum affect. Even the swamp will soon wake up to that shocking reality and when they do, Trump will need to double his security. In fact if I were Trump I'd be hand picking some Navy Seals and Special Forces soldiers to be my close in security to make sure the Secret Service behaves.
By RealJustme
Mueller has officially acknowledged that his investigation has a limited scope that doesn't include the origin or use of the Trump dossier to obtain FISA warrants.

Yet, he expanded the scope of his investigation from Russian collusion to obstruction of Justice by Trump for decisions he's made after the election. How can Mueller ignore the fact that the whole justification for his investigation is based upon fabricated and illegal warrants?
By Clownkicker
It's easy, Tool. The whole justification for his investigation isn't based upon fabricated and illegal warrants.

You're just making up stupid shit.
By johnforbes
Although this entire thread was worthwhile, and represented a significant advance for western culture, I most appreciated the posts from a certain Mr. Forbes.
By RealJustme
It's easy, Tool. The whole justification for his investigation isn't based upon fabricated and illegal warrants.
Even far left then-acting FBI director Andrew McCabe testified under oath before Congress that the FISA warrants would have never been pursued without the Clinton Dossier. Anything after those warrants were issued is tainted and must be thrown out. I'll bet you Flynn won't see one day behind bars because the questioning of him came after the illegal wiretaps.
By johnforbes
Now it is known that Hillary's aides, and Obama's, were working to feed Steele info as he assembled his fake dossier.

This was an effort to use the Obama Administration's intel apparatus to defeat Trump.

Or, failing that, to essentially make it impossible for him to operate.

A soft coup d'etat.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment