Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
Isn't as you might expect Comrade Homo AssClown Loser Marxist Tool in the handicapped stall out at the interstate rest area, but libtard icon and all around uppity nigga bag of douche Charlie Rose.

Amid allegations of gross sexual misconduct, 60 Minutes, PBS and Bloomberg have all suspended his broadcast.

So long Charlie, we hardly knew ye.

Please, please, please fuckwit AssClown, challenge me for a link.
By Intrepid
Another one bites the dust:
Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sex acts, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.
So long Johnny, we hardly knew ye.
By sillydaddy
There's method in their madness..!
They hope it will snowball and get women to attack the President with sexual harassment allegations!

It ain't gonna work, cupcakes.....Set fire to yourselves...we don't care..what a bunch of idiots! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
So when are you partisan douche bags going to gleefully post about how FOX is paying $90 million more for the behavior of Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes?

Don't worry, nobody is holding their breath waiting on you hypocrites. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
They hope it will snowball and get women to attack the President with sexual harassment allegations!
Exactly, Hillary's only hope for the next election is if every man that might run against her knows allegations will be made against them if they dare to run. Men have been put on notice, women will do what ever it takes to insure women win future elections.
By Intrepid
Another accuser steps forward.
A former scheduler in the Conyers' office attempted to file a sealed lawsuit against him this February in the US District Court for the District of Columbia that alleges she suffered unwanted touching by the Democrat “repeatedly and daily.” She abandoned the lawsuit the next month, after the court denied her motion to seal the complaint.

The woman was not involved in the 2015 sexual harassment and wrongful dismissal complaint that Conyers settled in 2015, which was revealed Monday by BuzzFeed News, and is now under investigation by the House Ethics Committee.

The lawsuit centered on behavior that took place later, from 2015 to 2016, but involves similar allegations. The woman said that shortly after she started to work for Conyers he began to make sexual advances in the form of inappropriate comments and touching.
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:
Exactly, Hillary's only hope for the next election is if every man that might run against her knows allegations will be made against them if they dare to run. Men have been put on notice, women will do what ever it takes to insure women win future elections.
I was thinking about this myself. Not just elections but other positions through out the political system as well. Might even trickle down to the work place. There should have been a lit put on this from day one. Time limits and concreted prof.
By RealJustme
Women have now learned they can take down CEO's, Directors, Anchor Men, Lead Actors and Politicians if enough women will simply claim they were at some time in the past inappropriately touched, no proof needed, just the allegation is enough. If there is anyone out there that think there aren't women that will stoop that low to get what they want, you're crazy. The women who make the allegations receive national press, are called heroes and in many case receive large sums of money. I personally will never hire a woman again, if I make her mad, she can destroy me and my business if she's just willing to lie, women now know they have that power.

Unless there are consequences for those women who do lie, it will snow ball, unfortunately, the current climate would destroy any man or court who tries to punish a woman who has lied.
By sillydaddy
Yep...but eventually the pendulum will start to swing the other way when
men realize they..
have a better chance at beating a hiring discrimination suit than a sexual harassment charge.... :o :lol:
By RealJustme
Yep...but eventually the pendulum will start to swing the other way when
men realize they..
have a better chance at beating a hiring discrimination suit than a sexual harassment charge
BINGO, that's why I'm not hiring anymore women, but the bitches that get theirs, don't give a shit about the women they screw over. In my defense, my business requires that I bring people on board that will improve profits, not bankrupt me.
By namngulfvet
Unless there are consequences for those women who do lie, it will snow ball, unfortunately, the current climate would destroy any man or court who tries to punish a woman who has lied.
Everyday I open the news and see one or more falling faster then a bag of rocks off a 10 story building. Its getting scary and not one shred of evidence in any-case..
By Clownkicker
Well, I see someone needs to step in and continue the good work Insipid seems to have conveniently forgotten.

Rep. Joe Barton, a good married, family values Republican from Texas, threatened his mistress with legal action if she exposed his cheating and sexting publicly. There are recordings and photos as proof of these allegations.

Barton clearly should resign his seat in Congress for this reprehensible behavior, as all the good conservatives here know so well.
Let's see how many of them get on board and call for Barton's resignation. Insipid? namandgulfdumbfuck? RealTool? johnfoibles?

Can we get some chirping crickets on this one? I bet we can.
By elklindo69
This is the Barton who claimed that the great flood in the bible was an example of climate change. You would think that people would have voted him out of office for that nonsense...however that's not the case... conservatives like it when dummies are people running the country.
By johnforbes
On this day, I do give thanks for the continuing opportunity to expose the hypocrisy of Democrats.

Biden, who was VP for 8 years and a senator for decades, had dozens of encounters exposed on video, and Clownslacker was fine with that.

I believe it was the Puritans who said: "I give thanks for the hypocrisy of the Left."
By RealJustme
Let's see how many of them get on board and call for Barton's resignation
Barton?, never heard of him, why would I want to defend him?
By johnforbes
Wasn't Barton divorced and texting an adult female?

If Bill Clinton didn't resign, and Biden was not even asked to, why should Barton resign?
By sillydaddy
Barton has/had a mistress......that's not sexual harassment!
She wants to expose him..sounds like blackmail to me....
He has right to contact authorities and seek legal recourse.. :o

Sure, he's an idiot.....but that's not a crime! :lol:

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]