Political discussions about everything
There are several things I can't do for Clown and Elkin.

First, I can't make them stop being booty pirates.

Secondly, I can't read the news to them every day. They will have to get up to speed on current events themselves.
^^^^^^Now we know why johnforbes couldn't cut it as a lawyer. He expected everyone else to do his job for him.

The first time he pulled that shit on a judge, he was thrown out of court.

The judge also held him in contempt. Not as a lawyer, but as a man.

By the way, johnny, I googled "New documents show Hillary lied about Benghazi" and didn't get a single hit that wasn't at least four years old. I can't 'read the news' when you just make up stupid shit.
As Thomas Paine said, "time makes more converts than reason."

I never -- ever -- post something like that without a factual basis.

Now ask this question: Why was Chris Stevens in Benghazi back then, in a risky locale?

Because Hillary's State Dept was running sniper rifles and RPGs to the rebels in Syria.

How did that work out except being a disaster for Europe based on Merkel's subsequent dumb actions.

Look, none of this would matter if Hillary's Yale Law degree had helped her become a competent Sec of State, but instead she was a disaster of incompetence and leftist bias.
"I never -- ever -- post something like that without a factual basis."-RealTool......I mean, johnforbes

That, and $3.50 will buy you a cup of coffee.

Now you know exactly what your utterly unsupported posts are worth, johnny.
If Hillary ever went out and engaged in the nonsensical stupid,impulsive, ignorant, immature, incompetent and batshit crazy things Donald Trump has done in office, it would be used by conservatards as a reason why a woman shouldn’t be president.
If Hillary ever went out and engaged in the nonsensical stupid,impulsive, ignorant, immature, incompetent and batshit crazy things Donald Trump has done in office, it would be used by conservatards as a reason why a woman shouldn’t be president.
I'm done with your wild goose chases, johnny. I'm not spending any more time on it and you already got the only apology your going to get.

When any mainstream media start reporting on it, then I'll "research" it. But you won't do jack shit because you've got nothing, as always.
Nothing remotely akin to a wild goose chase.

New documents do show precisely what I said.

As to the future, it beckons us all, and -- as Thomas Paine observed -- "Time makes more converts than reason."

I look forward to Clown's apology, and am confident it will be a humble one.
Nothing remotely akin to a wild goose chase.

New documents do show precisely what I said.

As to the future, it beckons us all, and -- as Thomas Paine observed -- "Time makes more converts than reason."

I look forward to Clown's apology, and am confident it will be a humble one.
johnfibs has taken this tack many times before, and he never seems to learn.

He makes unsupported assertions but can never provide any evidence to back them up. And when someone questiuons him about his assertions, he runs frantically in circles barking at his tail to no purpose other than to hear himself make noise.

Then, when he still can't provide any facts to back up his assertions and he fails miserably to moderate any discussion about his fantasies, his pointless thread dies and drifts down the board into an oblivion occupied only by the feeble, obsessive/compulsive mind of johnforbes mumbling to himself.
I would bet all of John Forbes measly three figure net worth that if Miss President Email Lady had threatened to withhold foreign aid to a country in order to coerce them into finding dirt on an opponent, the neoclownies would have burned the WH to the fucking ground and John Forbes would have been shitting cinder blocks and tripping over his feet in a mad dash to get the word out on the VW political forum....
Elkin, you've picked the wrong horse to bet on.

This non-scandal draws attention to Hunter Biden, who got control of billions (with zero expertise in that area) at the same time his father was VP and managing Ukraine issues.

There is a scandal, but not the one the Left Wing media outlets are pushing.

On the plus side, Elkin has once again proven he deserves his title DUMBEST PERSON ON THE INTERWEBS.
Imagine being Trump and you can't even enjoy a nice Saturday afternoon cheating at golf because you're a criminal and not even a good one at that and the walls are closing in and everyone knows about your Ukraine extortion and you're sweating like a pig.......

:laugh:

elklindo, don't confuse johnforbes with something […]

Committee Suppressed

As always, I present facts and evidence, johnforbe[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

8th Amendment

Sorry, lenders do due diligence. When Clowntoke[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]

Naw...they just do it......right Clown :laugh: