Political discussions about everything
The question they should really ask Grassley is why he and other Republicans are saying these are "unsupported allegations" while at the same time refusing to allow any testimony under oath from several witnesses that would credibly support the allegations.

They should also ask him why he refuses to allow any investigation into the accusations.

But RealTool isn't even aware there ARE a number of supporting witnesses, including Kavanaugh's longtime friend. He only knows what his handlers tell him, which is just partisan bullshit.
So Elk and Clown are you saying Democrat politicians would step down if someone makes a sexual allegation against them soley based upon their word it happened?

Democrat have highjacked the MeToo movement for political reasons, screw future women that come forward with real events that will be tossed in with the Ford allegation and laughed at. Democrats destroy everything they come in touch with.
But he quit with the allegations, didn't he, sillydummy, which is what RealTool was asking about and what you failed to address, making more excuses for Republicans instead.

Lets see any Republican resign over such allegations. You know we won't.

If someone gets re-elected after doing the right thing, then so be it. People are allowed to forgive.

But Republicans don't even give people the chance to do that. They are conservatives--they live in absolute denial.
RealTool already forgot that Senator Al Franken(D) did exactly that.
Read what I wrote, I said "unsupported" allegations. The evidence against Franken was so overwhelming he quite to avoid a Congressional investigation or questioning. Now don't you once again feel silly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]