Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Well, according to her attorneys (yes she now has 3 attorneys) since she's came forward it's not longer safe for her our their family at their primary home or their Santa Cruz beach home so they're in hiding. This is exhausting their life savings so a GoFundMe fund has been set up for those who like to help continue her pursuit of justice.

Watch libtards make her richer than already is, next will be a multi million book deal that libtards always get for their loyalty to the cause.
A whistle blower is threatened with assaults and death by Trump supporters, and RealTool is here belittling her going into hiding to escape the violence of the reactionary Right. :shock:

This is all the Right has left to fight back because they know they will lose if there is an investigation and a public hearing of the facts.
elklindo69 wrote:Trump can very easily go out and tell his supporters to stop threatening Ford....however that's exactly what Trump wants....
So you and Clown are saying its ok for liberal left wing turds to threaten people but no one else.. Thanks for a admitting your a hypocrite
namngulfvet wrote:
elklindo69 wrote:Trump can very easily go out and tell his supporters to stop threatening Ford....however that's exactly what Trump wants....
So you and Clown are saying its ok for liberal left wing turds to threaten people but no one else.. Thanks for a admitting your a hypocrite
Dumbfuck...

If you beat your strawman any harder you may get hay fever!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump can very easily go out and tell his supporters to stop threatening Ford....however that's exactly what Trump wants....
Elk...It's called Freedom of speech...I'm sure you've heard of it...It's part of the 1st Amendment..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:You imbecile, there is no "freedom of speech" to threaten to kill people.

Honestly, no wonder conservatives are so wacko. They have no idea what the Constitution even means.
where did anyone mention killing someone.... Fucking moron
WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/ ... ol_19.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read the whole thing. This cunt was a total fucking slut!
A whistle blower is threatened with assaults and death by Trump supporters, and RealTool is here belittling her
Ford and her 3 attorneys are playing you libtards like a fiddle. None other than CNN exposed the liars, they asked Ford's attorneys which law enforcement agencies they had report the death threats to because they wanted to insure law enforcement is thorough investigation, her attorneys admitted they had only reported the threats to the media, not law enforcement...but they would be doing so. They're making this shit up as they go along because they know you libtards will take it hook line and sinker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"where did anyone mention killing someone...."-Fucking moron

"Trump can very easily go out and tell his supporters to stop threatening Ford."-elklindo
"Elk...It's called Freedom of speech...I'm sure you've heard of it...It's part of the 1st Amendment..!"-sillydummy

^^^^^^It's what elklindo and sillydummy were talking about, Fucking moron.

By the way, it's good that you have started to sign your posts with such a suitable moniker. That way we always clearly know which imbecile we're talking to. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:"where did anyone mention killing someone...."-Fucking moron

"Trump can very easily go out and tell his supporters to stop threatening Ford."-elklindo
"Elk...It's called Freedom of speech...I'm sure you've heard of it...It's part of the 1st Amendment..!"-sillydummy

^^^^^^It's what elklindo and sillydummy were talking about, Fucking moron.

By the way, it's good that you have started to sign your posts with such a suitable moniker. That way we always clearly know which imbecile we're talking to. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What threats.. show us a link toad fucker. show us where anyone said anything about killing.. I want to see the quote or shut the fuck up.
Fucking moron, I don't need to show you anything.

You asked who mentioned killing someone. I showed you two people who were talking about it.

It is irrelevant whether there is actually a quote or not. Someone had mentioned it here.

So eat that shit, Fucking moron. (Did I tell you I love your new name, dumbfuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Clownkicker wrote:Fucking moron, I don't need to show you anything.

You asked who mentioned killing someone. I showed you two people who were talking about it.

It is irrelevant whether there is actually a quote or not. Someone had mentioned it here.

So eat that shit, Fucking moron. (Did I tell you I love your new name, dumbfuck. :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Funny I dont see where anyone mentioned "killing" looks like you pulled that one out of your asshole.. LIke you do with everything you post .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the faculty approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid ads in these yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous “Holton party scene”.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. There’s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. It’s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a “look the other way” faculty. And now it’s available for historical/evidentiary review.

It is to this wild Holton culture we must look in order to shed light on the last minute accusation by Christine Blasey. And in the official high school chronicles of this era, we find many names of people who can provide relevant evidence.

Christine “Chrissy” Blasey alleges she cannot recall the exact date, place or names of people who were at the party in question. This research is intended to refresh her recollection and the recollections of others who may recall key facts. (In this report, last names have been redacted and faces obscured, other than the picture of Chrissy Blasey seen below.)
So you're saying Kavanaugh attended the same "Animal House" school and came out squeaky clean on the other side, whereas Ford came out a slut? :lol:

You dimwits are digging yourselves deeper.

When are you clowns going to learn the dangers of having a 'saint' sit in judgment over you?
So you're saying Kavanaugh attended the same "Animal House" school and came out squeaky clean on the other side,
One woman, accuses him of an attempted rape 36 years ago when he was a minor....
and even then she made a failed attempt to remain anonymous ......So yeah !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What we are seeing is republicans invest a tremendous amount of time and energy into destroying the life of a rape survivor while aiming to shield an accused rapist and the accused rapist he nominated to serve on the SC for decades from any form of accountability...

Conservatards.........
elklindo69 wrote:What we are seeing is republicans invest a tremendous amount of time and energy into destroying the life of a rape survivor while aiming to shield an accused rapist and the accused rapist he nominated to serve on the SC for decades from any form of accountability...

Conservatards.........
Rape survivor! ROFLMAO..... Rape survivor!....By whom and how far did they go... Only facts Elkpoopy.. only facts... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whew, Dems are really over the top in rhetoric.

Look, this is just an attempted "Borking."

There is no evidence at all, and Holton-Arms was an "Animal House" sort of school.

Whether Georgetown Prep, where apparently he went, was the same is tough to say. Certainly the Holton-Arms yearbooks document a party, party, drink, drink atmosphere.

Unlike young master Elkin, I didn't attend one of those sissy schools.
Ford's attorneys once again today stressed the importance of people reaching into their pockets so Ford could continue to insure justice is done. In the mean time her attorneys are dictating how Congress must conduct their investigation and hearing.

Grassley simple needs to put his foot down and say Congress determines the rules and if Ford has something to say she needs to come forward on Monday, say what she want's to day because the vote is proceeding on Wednesday whether she shows up or not. Why they are bending over for that lying bimbo is beyond me.
Sure, they did.

Her lawyer is a Dem activist, and surely had a hand in that.

The accuser took down her FB acct, wherein she urged followers to resist Trump.

The reason was they are now seeking to paint her as Joan of Arc.
Geezus, johnny, you said you were PRETENDING to be obtuse.

If her lawyer were a Republican, he would STILL have taken down her FB account and yearbook.
"Democrats" have nothing to do with that.

He would have done so precisely because of insensitive dolts like you. But the threats and harassment she faces are enough reason without clowns like you telling her how a victim of sexual assault should feel and act.

Apparently you are lucky enough not to know any victims of rape or sexual assault. At least you THINK you don't know any.
You do, of course, but because they are strong women and because to this day they still don't want assholes like you to know about it, they go on with their lives. Unfortunately, their husbands must deal with it for decades.

You dimwits have no idea the insulting message you are sending to all victims of sexual assault.
For my part, I would just as soon castrate every one of you for the damage you do on a daily basis.
Clownkicker wrote:So are you saying Kavanaugh didn't rape Ford but was actually unsuccessful in his attempt to rape her?

Is that your story, Fucking moron?
No ever said that did they turd brain.... According to you libs turds you already have him convicted and hes yet to go to court..

All you have is "Accusations" form a bitch who hates trump. Noting more...
namngulfvet wrote:
Clownkicker wrote:So are you saying Kavanaugh didn't rape Ford but was actually unsuccessful in his attempt to rape her?

Is that your story, Fucking moron?
No ever said that did they turd brain.... According to you libs turds you already have him convicted and hes yet to go to court..

All you have is "Accusations" form a bitch who hates trump. Noting more...
Dumbfuck...

I could patiently explain to you why it's perfectly normal for some victims of sexual assault to wait years before speaking out about their trauma but your mind is made up and you've already stopped listening, so how about I just tell you to go fuck yourself and move on to some other shit.........
As this thread matured, it contained many good things.

But the highlight of the thread -- its most valuable and memorable content -- was the post above from some unknown, but certainly worthy, person:

"Elkin has blown many things, but never a whistle."
johnny, if in your ramblings you relate some fact, your audience might become very slightly less ignorant.

But your hypocritical and partisan opinions only make people more ignorant if they actually listen to them.
Clownkicker wrote:johnny, if in your ramblings you relate some fact, your audience might become very slightly less ignorant.

But your hypocritical and partisan opinions only make people more ignorant if they actually listen to them.

And here we have ClownLicker accusing someone else of hypocrisy being partisan.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
johnforbes makes the juvenile mistake of thinking that mere light (as opposed to understanding) illuminates meaning, when all it does is illuminate a mysterious something johnforbes still has no clue about.

As a conservative, all he has driving his primal fear is some unfathomable rage, rage against the dawning of the light.
Before Clown met me, his life was a vast buzz of experiential data, with no organizing ideational frameworks to lend meaning and coherence.

For him, Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night.

The Internet said "Let John Forbes be" and all was light.
Johnnie, think about this...

If Hillary went out and was as immature, stupid, and incompetent as Trump has been in office, then it would have been would be used as a reason by Conservatards as to why a woman shouldn’t be president.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]