Political discussions about everything
In her book Hard Choices, Hillary admits she met in secret with Putin multiple times and "bonded" with him.

As Sec of State, she applied 6 times for waivers so Bill could meet with him too.

She sold uranium to Russia, and got 146 million for her foundation.
And you're starting these threads to tell us you condone such behavior from Hillary and Trump? I thought you didn't like Hillary, but now you are defending her. Now it turns out you are a fan of her diplomatic methods.

Just what are you trying to say, johnny? You never have the balls to come out and say it for some reason.
From what I remember....last Tuesday Trump tried to convince everybody that he believed Russia interfered with our election and he confronted Putin about it?

Now it's back to being fake news again.

The only fake news is of Trump claiming that he confronted Putin about it.
Russia attempted to affect Truman's election apparently.

Russia at least claimed it helped JFK very narrowly win.

Personally, it is my opinion that it is the duty of every president to meet with the leader of a big, powerful, dangerous country such as Russia.

But,inasmuch as Dems are now seeking to pretend Trump was wrong to meet with Putin, why did Hillary brag about her private meetings with Putin where she bonded with him?

Was that why she sold uranium to Russia and the foundation got 146 million?
"But,inasmuch as Dems are now seeking to pretend Trump was wrong to meet with Putin,..."-johnfibs

See, johnny, why must you start every argument with a lie?

Nobody said Trump was wrong to meet with Putin. Nobody.
What they said is he's wrong to meet with Putin without any U.S. representatives with him, either from State, or at least recording personnel, so that Trump can't be blackmailed in the future and so that the American people are aware of what he is doing in our name, as is our right.
Why must we learn about everything Trump is doing from Russian media?

Now, would you care to make your argument without resorting to that lie, johnny? If you can.
Explain to us the benefits of Trump meeting enemies without any records being kept. Go ahead.

And again, I think it's a hoot you're here defending Hillary's practices. :lol:
From a Clownlicker post Nobody said Trump was wrong to meet with Putin. Nobody.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG thats so funny Clown. Every fucking Traitor Dems on the planet who thought anyone was listening spewed their crap about Trump being a traitor for meeting with Putin.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, it is my opinion that it is the duty of every president to meet with the leader of a big, powerful, dangerous country such as Russia.

But,inasmuch as Dems are now seeking to pretend Trump was wrong to meet with Putin, why did Hillary brag about her private meetings with Putin where she bonded with him?

Once again, johnforbes comes to defend Hillary. :shock:

It's unbelievable that someone who formerly blathered on about how she was the worst person in the history of this country is now using her behavior as a model for proper behavior by our leaders.

It's unfortunate that your exemplary politician wasn't elected President, isn't it, johnny.

Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^^^ Big fat pathethic partisan pussy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He falls back on his lies that were just pointed out to him.

He doesn't care when he lies any more the RealTool does or Trump does.
He can't help himself.
At lest hes not a big fat hack Marxist American hating traitor like you..
^^^^^ This sort of post really makes one wonder how namandgulfdumbfuck knows so much about the mechanics and physics involved in assholes and asshole licking.

It's like his obsession has made him study assholes and asshole licking to raise it to the level of an art form in his life.

namandgulfdumbfuck doesn't just have a brown nose. He has a brown tongue too.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]