Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rickerr
Tell me what you would do with that ass? Snuck this the other night on skype while she posed a new pair of delicious red lace thongs. I took this on a screenshot from my phone. After seeing it on my PC, I had to, just had to share it with the world.

If you knew she enjoyed anal, would it drive you crazy? Tell me what YOU would do if you were in the room at the moment this picture was taken?
Attachments
The sweetest ass
The sweetest ass
SKP62.JPG (42.99 KiB) Viewed 9093 times
SoftBuns liked this
By rickerr
There's more coming. Wanna see reaction to this picture. What a turn on to see her ass posted in this forum. Can't wait to show her!!
By rickerr
Here it is centered for your viewing enjoyment. There are more follow - so please post comments freely and frequently
Attachments
Sweetest Ass
Sweetest Ass
SKP63.JPG (106.17 KiB) Viewed 9073 times
SoftBuns liked this
By rickerr
Heres another one. This session actually turned into quite the video sex event. I have about 188 photos of her purple dildo dancing all over the clit - pretty amazing sight to see, gonna share those too. Just need to figure out where to post them in this forum! Any ideas?
By rickerr
Love those new thong panties on that beautiful Round ass
Attachments
SKP64.jpg
SKP64.jpg (51.57 KiB) Viewed 9063 times
By nautguy
love that ass! I wouldnt mind her planting that ass on my face. Or my face in her ass as she gets on all fours and waits for my tongue and fingers and cock to pleasure her endlessly...
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]