Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Unbelievably, this sexy backsided babe is at the bottom of the rankings! (Ichecked) But honestly she is stellar!

Check her out and go vote, lets see just how high we can pat her little bottom up near the top!

Here's Mary!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/flash/ass/view/304124/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Be sure to leave a comment, ask her to join in the fun and spank her on up the rankings!

Happy Ass New Years!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ooops! Kiki can you turn comments and voting back on for this one? Didn't realize it was not votable?
The interesting thing about a site like this is that there is no way you will ever satisfy everybody. But I guess that goes for life in general. I spend very little time on the instant tit flash or ass flash but decided to take a look at both of them tonight.

The tit flash is pretty much what I expected. But then I started thinking about the ass flash and this thread in particular. The first time I looked in on this thread and opened the link to Mary I was amazed that she was in such a low scoring position. I wondered how that could possibly be but didn't explore the reason why... until tonight.

I am a huge fan of a nicely shaped backsides but when I went on the Ass Flash I understood why Mary was in such a low position. The first two pages I looked at (looking at by rank) were primarily pussy shots. I stopped looking after that. Did I miss something? Isn't the section called "Ass Flash" and not "Pussy Flash"? Where are all the nice looking backsides?

Well, I guess it's all open to interpretation.
Sonia, I love your picture of you handcuffed. I noticed your mouth is open. Are you waiting for me to stuff it with something? I think a spanking is first in order. Giving me a BJ is second which can result in another spanking only if you do a great job on me. You know you want it.
Sonia wrote:
sonia_14.jpg
Settle down guys. There is plenty to share. I am all too excited and in need of a nice hot shower to soothe myself :P
Oh to help soothe you in your time of need, perhaps I could lend a hand and wash your back or any other hard to reach place for you?
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]