Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By AussieGuy
I am so excited I seen some one I know on VW she is even more beautiful to me now I'Ve seen her tits. I'm so trying to contain my excitement. I want to say something to her but don't want to stop her from posting more. I guess I should just shut the fuck up And enjoy hey? :D :)
By AnonAnon
Not on VW, but I once saw a tasteful nude crotch shot of a girl I dated online. The face wasn't full on visible, but easy to recognize if you knew the person. Once I'd got to know her well, I asked her about it and she said that it had been taken by a guy whom she had dated who had posted it online. She'd seen it, but didn't particularly mind. Since I didn't mind either, I didn't bring it up again. However, I admired her ballsiness, because I was certain our friends circle had all admired the image and it made being out with her that much more fun.
By AussieGuy
Cool.. yeah I'm amazed how ballsie this chick is because she shows her face so no mistaking its her. I've been wanking over the photos since they've been posted and really wanted to tell a mate but I don't want to stop her from posting. If she posts again I think I'll quietly mention to her that I loved her photos on VW and that her secret is safe with me.
By Merlin52
Etiquette would be not to say anything to anyone, unless she brings it up, especially on anonymous shots. If anyone embarrasses her, then it takes the fun out of it for her, and she may not post again.
By AussieGuy
Yes Merlin I am being well behaved even though it's difficult as I would love for her to post more as her posts in tit flash and private shots were just of her breasts but she was brave enough to show her face which amazed me . But yes, I will say nothing :-)
By AnonAnon
I wouldn't bring it up either. I brought it up only after several months of dating and even then the girl didn't want to discuss them and just talked of them casually. My experience is that even if a girl enjoys showing off online, she's may not be as comfortable talking about it. My wife has a dress that really plunges in the back, and often shows off a few inches of crack if you look down it or if she sits down a certain way. A friend took a photo of her in it when it wasn't covering much and posted it on Facebook and as his cellphone caller ID image. The image shows her face. I know my wife loves the image, which is very sexy, and the fact that it shows up when she calls him no matter where his phone is lying and that it likely raises some questions from those who see it, but when I've tried to probe her head on it, she has not enjoyed it. Some things are best enjoyed privately.
By FastFive
Mum's the word, no doubt.

However, if you could find ways to drop hints... and I mean seriously subtle ways... it might lead to more fun. You'd need to look for opportunities in conversations to sneak in little references to the topic at hand, but never even come close to letting it slip that you know anything. Vague, off-handed remarks...
By Merlin52
When ever a woman mentions that she is thinking about posing nude, there is always someone to say "Don't do it", "He will show it to all his friends", or "It will end up all over the internet". With those things still echoing in her ears, hints may not be taken well. I have a close friend who poses for me sometimes, yet every time she feels the need to ask me not to show them to anyone, which I wouldn't do of course. I think there are many women who would like to pose, but the fear of how people are going to act is the issue.

For me, bringing up the topic is usually showing off previous work. The ones that I have permission to show, not the private pictures, those are usually only for a husband/boyfriend. More detail about posing or what it is like is discussed when she shows interest. My reputation is part of what gets me models. There are often pictures that get deleted, or those that are private and end up in archive. Some may only be shown in a certain context. Some are anonymous.

There are many ways to make someone uncomfortable. Everything varies from person to person, but I have seen even a Playmate be self conscious. I have seen husbands pushing their wives in to shoots, it never works out well. Off comments during a shoot can be an issue. Too many remarks, or someone getting over excited by the idea can put someone off. Just being cool about it is usually the best way.
By AussieGuy
i saw her yesterday. I said nothing of course but all I saw when I looked at her was her sexy VW contributions and of course I was thinking about the amount of times I've stroked looking at them. What makes it exciting is that she seems so professional and straight yet I know different.

Sadly I don't have that relationship with her were I could drop subtle hints but we did have a nice chat and whether it was wishful thinking on my behalf or not I Feel I saw that naughty telltale glint in her eyes that suggests that she is very naughty between the sheets and maybe,just maybe she was thinking that she'd like to suck my cock - I can but fantasise she certainly lives up to her VW namesake miss _sensual
By AnonAnon
Good move.

My wife loves to show off at work and does so very deliberately so there is no chance of anyone thinking they are getting an accidental view. Everyone knows what her tits look like and at least one female co-worker has fondled them directly when drunk at an office party, in sight of several other co-workers. She also likes to wear a lot of see through tops that show off her nipples to after work parties. She knows how to take a compliment and even a slightly flirty kiss on the neck.

However, sometimes a person can take it too far and cause her to be uncomfortable if they don't know how to go about a compliment properly, but insist on paying her one. One incident I remember happened when she wore a bikini-style top under a completely see through top to work. The bra was provocative and showed a lot of cleavage. The top was loose and allowed a lot of light in behind it, so it was as if she'd gone to the office in little more than a bikini top. Compliments flowed, but one guy insisted on a ham-handed one in a group meeting that made her uncomfortable. Given that this is the same place of work that has often seen her nipples, it may not make sense, but it isn't always about making sense.
By fastglass427
Happened to my wife and I we spotted someone from another board and she was actually the one to recognize her and said to me isn't that so and so from ___ I was like damn your right. She struck up a conversation with her like women have no problem doing something about her shoes or skirt. She told the woman after a few minutes of chit chat that she thought she knew her from somewhere but couldn't put her finger on it. The woman smiled and was very gracious and said you never know maybe I'm famous and just don't know it.

She was cool she even said you know now that Im thinking about it you look very familiar as well have you ever done any modeling. My wife laughed and said no but I used to be a stripper back in the day and they both laughed. She knew we both knew and she may have even recognized my wife or maybe her tits at least
By AnonAnon
Last year, my wife did her first ever photoshoot in the nude for a friend going through photography school. It was a complicated art project and it took a while, but the images were nice. No face or between legs shots were displayed and a lot of photo manipulation was used, so identification would have been difficult. When we went to the opening, one of the other models in attendance had chosen to wear a distinctive nipple ring showing through her shirt so it was obvious she was the person in some of the images. She had talked some courage into my wife, who wore a see through tee as well that made anyone daring enough to stare at them for long enough able to tell who was in the images. One of our friends, who already knew she was in the show, was able to pick out the images pretty quickly and we got the impression several realized she was in the show, though maybe not in which images. I suspect this is the sort of project that word gets around on, but nobody has ever brought it up with us directly. Some hints have come up once or twice. We take it as tacit approval.
By AnonAnon
Merlin, it is her choice. I suppose it just takes time to chart new waters.

Also, the credit really belongs to the photographer not to the model in this case, because the images are relatively abstract. My wife posed for another image in a series done by the same photographer that was less abstract. It shows her as a masked human prostitute for a robot customer. The mask is that of a robot face, presumably to match the customer. Since the image is explicit, the photographer had my wife wear a merkin, which gave her a bit of cover and anonymity from friends of ours who have seen her naked and might happen my the image. The merkin isn't a wig, but a 3D printed plastic robotic abstraction of human hair. It really draws the eye to the crotch and the photographer took a lot of trouble posing her to show the entire area in the best light.

I think the images are quite good and that she'll get around to being more open about being in them, but I'm also OK with her not doing that. I don't feel that she is less than fully confident for wanting a bit of privacy.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]