Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By dutchmaster113
My gf has a bit of a exhibitionist streak that we have been exploring and thought it would be fun to post a pic and see what kind of reaction she gets. Give us your opinions
Attachments
securedownload.jpeg
securedownload.jpeg (858.56 KiB) Viewed 20118 times
Shardog liked this
By Jbe
They look good... but I had to twist my head around to get the correct view. :? Even upside down they look good.
By Jbe
Problem solved. Look even better this way.
Attachments
20150113_235812.jpg
20150113_235812.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 20037 times
Shardog liked this
By tugor
they all look edible to me,,,,for sure…do any of the girls like to see the guys or is this just a nude girls site?
By Jbe
If I am not mistaken, the free side doesn't technically allow the guys to show- though the rules could have changed since I've seen a few guys propics that wouldn't have been allowed in the past.

I do believe some of the gals like to see what a guy is packing. If you do post pics of said equipment for the ladies, please don't overload with pics and draw any unwanted attention to the forums.
By Merlin52
Jbe wrote:If I am not mistaken, the free side doesn't technically allow the guys to show- though the rules could have changed since I've seen a few guys propics that wouldn't have been allowed in the past.

I do believe some of the gals like to see what a guy is packing. If you do post pics of said equipment for the ladies, please don't overload with pics and draw any unwanted attention to the forums.
I think it is allowed, but males often don't get a good reception.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]