Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Intrepid
Fine by me too. Mostly it was just pictures taken on topless or nude beaches. While a lot of the girls were beautiful, pictures taken at a location where nudity is the norm aren't really what does it for me. In fact, you can see some of the subjects are aware of the person with the camera and are annoyed by it. I don't think they go to a nude beach to be photographed. Might even be a little creepy to some.

Anyway, VW promises a better section to replace What I Saw, I suppose it's too much to hope for an actual return to true Voyeur?
By FastFive
Can't say I blame them... there were some definite invasion of privacy issues going on there.
By RavenVW
We understand how much others love What I Saw, however there have been issues with those who were recognized on the images and complained about being posted without their permissions. Moving on, it has been replaced by Shades of red which is a new fetish section on RedClouds. It will have its own section, and a themed contest every month just like the other sections of VoyeurWeb, RedClouds, and HomeClips.
By Intrepid
No, we don't necessarily love What I Saw. As I said in my original post, pictures there were mostly taken at nude or topless beaches. What many of us miss are true voyeur pictures, what VW was originally created to feature. After all, look at the name of this place. But we also realize why you stopped.

I once sent in a contribution, real voyeur, taken with a digital camera, sharp and clear images, of a girl squatting as she planted flowers showing off a very cute ass. No face or identifiable features at all. It was refused, and I was told the quality wasn't good enough. It was of much, much better quality than some pictures here such as blurred selfies taken with a cheap camera phone, so that confused me. And also made me decide not to bother sending in contributions.
By Thinker
And my issue is that I don't see a lot of voyeur pictures. To submit a contribution, you need at least 3 pictures and they cannot be the same shot. If you only have 1 good one, you cannot contribute it.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]